It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:24 pm 

I put a ticket in on the Cyan support site a week ago to create an account, how long can I expect to wait for an account?

Thanks,

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:44 pm 
Former MystOnline Moderator

Sadly, probably quite a long time at the moment, see Chogon's post here: viewtopic.php?p=423867#p423867

Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:27 am 

Not sure this is the best place for "Hi There" post, but...

I think I ended up leaving the cavern after everything kinda started falling apart, and with the promise of "user-created ages" in a different world (I think people can guess where that was). Then I kinda left that place for a good five years or so, partially after I got disillusioned by the user-created ages mostly being strip malls, clubs, and gor.

Anyhow, got back into *that* world a few months ago, after discovering some friends I hadn't talked to since I had left. I found a wonderful storyteller over there that reminded me that the cavern was still open. So I ended up hacking the viewer back into operation (finding the instructions after I got it working), and now I'm here waiting patiently :)

I must admit I got a bit tired with all the world resets, I think I must have gone through the main Ages at least half a dozen times, so I didn't really get very far once they got to Untìl (this is Untìl, right?). I'm fairly sure there are some other Ages that I haven't seen much of before I went too; I remember helping out with a bucket-brigade at one point trying to locate a soccerball in the myst for an Age I hadn't reached myself yet. I'll be creating a new sub-account if I do get back in, there are some things that are easier to change in real life than they are to change in the account profile (I guess an upside is I won't have any more Kickstarter organizers confusing me with a Cyan employee, my RL name was one letter off)

I have no idea if there is anyone in the cavern that I still know. I'm kinda scared to ask about specific people, I've already heard about too many people making the final Link into the great void. I'm a bit worried I'm going to discover something that looks closer to Ember if/when I get back in.

Anyhow, no hurry in any case, and I don't blame anyone for locking the door to the cavern (or to these forums, I suspect my original forum account was corrupted "due to board upgrades"). And I'm incredibly happy to see Cyan back on the map with another game (with apparently positive reviews!), hopefully I'll find enough time to fully explore the new story :D (thanks for including a walkthrough btw, I wouldn't have thought to walk straight through the ground-exploding laser beam; if this is a spoiler then you haven't gotten very far). A little tired of the damaged menus though.

Anyhow, just saying hi *waves*, and I kinda know and understand that Cyan has bigger and more important things right now :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:33 am 

"(this is Untìl, right?). " Not really... It's MO:UL as it was at tne end of the GameTap era (Until Uru predated that). However, since then there have been a few fixes and enhancements that have come out of the player community. There are many other things in the pipeline but it's slow getting them into the main game (there are shards that have more new content and code fixes around).

In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:55 pm 
Obduction Backer

So. Account still 'not activated'. No sure where I should ask for help.

MOUL ki : Ewilan : #07497427
MOULagain ki : Will tell if i manage to get in someday.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:04 pm 

Your only hope is sending a message to support and wait until something happens.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:54 am 
Obduction Backer

Did so. But nothing. Guess I wanna try again.

MOUL ki : Ewilan : #07497427
MOULagain ki : Will tell if i manage to get in someday.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:54 pm 

For the 7th MOULa Anniversary the account creation must be reactivate for the celebration of MOULa. :(

Code:
A3'9UR4

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:15 am 

Shorah!
I don't have any problem with logging in personally, since I already have an account, but I have received a request by one of my followers in youtube, who wished, as many other people, to try out the game. I was asked for more news: any hint about when and if the account creation will be restored?
In the meanwhile, thank you Cyan people for the effort!
LLAP

KI number: #30208. Cavern Status: Image
The truth of a man is found in the darkness, beneath the surface.
.revotana ok erTrov hUrenij treoKoex

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:39 pm 

Only Cyan can answer this.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm 

If the place of the question was wrong, I am sorry. :oops:
Please move this in the appropriate place.

Can I establish an account newly now?

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:08 am 

Not yet.

There is work being done to try to get account creation enabled, but it is not ready yet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:38 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Hanging around with mermaids. And still looking for the elusive Funky Bahro.
Is there any chance we could get an update?

KI numbers:
TOOO 24657
Magical Mystery TOOO 643784
Institution TOOO 816645
Karaoke TOOO 816776

~and featuring~

Murinna (the mermaid) 2484723
Mallina (the other mermaid) 3015052

Second Life: TOOO Fall

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:19 pm 
Obduction Backer

Would like an update as well, any ETA? It's been a while since Obduction was released.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:03 pm 

I think it may be a while longer, aren't they working on porting Obduction to other platforms?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next