PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:47 am 
Obduction Backer

MOULa 7 Year Aniversary EVENTS
[Reveal] Spoiler:

[Reveal] Spoiler:

[Reveal] Spoiler:

[Reveal] Spoiler:

MOULa has been online for 7 years !
FEB 4th Saturday > through the February 8th Wed. > 5 Days of Events ?!
Look at this forum thread by Tai'lahr for historical dates: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28532
@ Tai'lahr :Thank You Much!! and also Max & janeerah for bringing this up on Skype nexus group where it all started !
>>>>>>>>> Schedule is on the Post below this one <<<<<<<<<<

Last edited by TrapperDave on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:41 am 
Obduction Backer

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MOULa 7 Year Anniversary EVENTS <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Note: Schedule is subject to change

Quote:
**** SATURDAY FEBRUARY 4th ****

* 10:00 -11:00 ki >D'ni Language 101>The Guild of Instructors' Hood, hosted by shokhootahn Rehn

* 0900 Ki to 11:00 Ki Kick Off Dance on the roof top send to Mir-O-Bot Ki # 32319 "to dakotah" to get there CAVCON Awareness and express your thoughts about the cavern and community, the "No New Accounts" and such, etc. Hosted by Joker stream at http://www.urutunes.com > Joker

* 11:00 ki to 12:30 Ki > 7th Anniversary Opening Day Welcome: < hosted by Ghaelen D'Lareh in the Watcher's Pub link there through the Nexus under City Locations
A Celebration of MOULa online and continuing friendship in the Community
Stream: > http://199.180.72.2:8201/ or KRHI Radio on http://www.urutunes.com > Live Broadcast: 11:00 KI to 12:30 KI<

*12:30 KI to 13:00 in MOULa > Shard scattering hosted by Tai'lahr and Ghaelen throughout all the shards stream: KRHI Radio on http://www.urutunes.com > see this thread : viewtopic.php?f=66&t=28536 by Tai'lahr

* 13:00 Ki to approx. 14:00 Ki > All Guilds Meeting in Kirel hosted by korovev

14:00 ki or immediately after the AGM > Ghen Shard 5th Anniversary So, join us on the Gehn Shard Saturday February 4, 2017 after the All Guilds Meeting to commemorate the exact moment the Gehn Shard was launched! We will be throwing down in Tre'bivdil, the location of the very first anniversary party in 2013. Remember to use the /party command to reach the festivities!
> hosted by AdamJohnso > see forum thread > viewtopic.php?f=66&t=28541

* 14:00 Ki to 16:00 Ki D'ni Music hosted by AlanDJ in City Plaza (alternative) in Kirel Stream: http://www.urutunes.com > Radio Free D'ni

*16:00-19:00 Ki > Karaoke Party! > in the Karaoke's Hood hosted by by the D'niJs of our community! stream from this url : http://198.24.145.146:9834

*23:00 Ki to 01:00 into the 5th > Tsahno's Hood Story Night in Tsahno's Hood hosted by r’Tayrtahn

Quote:
**** SUNDAY FEBRUARY 5th ****

10:00 Ki to 11:00 Ki Italian Dance Party > in Italian's Hood hosted by Davide Ki # 3305017
stream > http://davide.caster.fm

* 11:00 Ki to 14:00 Ki > 2 MYST URU TRIVIA Quests > released at the City Plaza Sign , hosted by Ro Jethe , there to help also

*12:00 -16:00 Ki > Radio Free D'ni 60th in Ae'gura Plaza hosted by Edison Rex, Malaclypse and AlanDJ

*13:00 -14:00 > The Meeting Place Fun Day hosted in The Meeting Place's Hood

*16:00 ki to 20:00 ki JOKER's DANCE PARTY in the City Kadish Gallery http://wwwurutunes.com > JOKER - this to occur right after Radio Free D'ni Event
A kick your heels up Event !

Quote:
**** MONDAY FEBRUARY 6th ****

* 07:30 Ki Time to 8:30 Ki Introducing Obductee's Hood hosted in Obductee's Hood )public in nexus) Membership Drive to join the Hood and chat about Cyan's Obduction Game ( no spoilers) , hosted by Obductee Hood Members

*14:00 KI about an hour "Adventures of Angelmyst" Book Reading hosted by angelmyst ki # 3313934
angel will read from her 1st book with 11 Stories in Kirel, then continue with her series in the future

*16:00 ki to 20:00 ki JOKER's DANCE PARTY in the City Kadish Gallery http://wwwurutunes.com > JOKER

Quote:
**** TUESDAY FEBRUARY 7th ****

* 0900KI - 1900KI Where: Greeter's Pub > Photo Show Everyone is invited to bring their favorite photos and post them on the HUGE imager so that all can see and remember the fun times we've had here, or bask in the beauty of MOULa > hosted by Snickuster Ki #2996132
* Extra Important Info: You MUST have the green t-shirt from Kirel to access the Greeter's Pub. After you have picked up the green shirt, you can only have one shirt from Kirel at a time, you will have access to the Greeter's Pub. You will only have access as long as the green shirt is in your closet. To access the Greeter's Pub, head over the to Nexus and check your City Locations. Scroll down and you should see "Greeter's Pub." > OR link to Greeter's Pub via Mir-O-Bot > send "to greeters" to Bot Ki #32319
Please come and enjoy a nice chat and some beautiful pictures and great memories!

*11:30 Ki to 12:30 Ki >GoH events during the week, including Explorer Memorials on Tuesday, February 7 Location (Shard-Wide, Cavern-wide City Memorials, Khalo Pubs)
see forum > viewtopic.php?f=66&t=28537 hosted by ghaelen
> stream: http://www.urutunes.com > KRHI Raio

* 12:30 Ki to 14:30 Ki > Myst Music Mix hosted by Karel > in DRC (1059) Bevin public in nexus

*18:00 Ki to 19:00 Ki + Explorer Memorial:
Tuesday, Feb 7, 2017
11:30 KI Time and 18:00 KI Time
Location :Shard-Wide, Cavern-wide City Memorials, Khalo Pubs)
This event will also be inclusive of explorers in other shards and across the Metaverse, akin to a shard scatter. > hosted by Ghaelen stream urutunes.com > KRHI Radio

Quote:
**** WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 8th ****

* 6:00 ki gather to 7:00 ki up to 9:00 Ki > In the HOK (Hall of Kings) with enders, he will share his relto to link you to his Minkata, to release "Run for Life for RAWA" quest in Minkata night, after that a 2nd Marker Game will be viewed " A Horse with no name" maker Art made by Goren, hosted by enders

*11:30 Ki to 11:58 Ki link to Magic Bot (ki # 27527) > 11:00 ki you can be greeted in the German NULP HOOD
"link" or "meet" Bot to Magic Jalak be on time, after 11:58 you can no longer arrive > be punctual
Dance Show Begins: 12:00 ki to 13:00 Ki > The Nulp Dance Group > Syncronized dancing hosted by Minasunda Ki # 5667000
Actual show is 15 minutes to watch, then 45 minutes free for all dancing
Stream: http://dasdrittenulpradio.radiostream123.com > with DJ Ulig > music begins at 11:30 KI
Please do not use the Jalak console and do not move the columns or drop things!

[Reveal] Spoiler:

12:00 to 13:00 > NULPsday hosted in The German NULP's Hood,active ever since the beginning of URU
Also includes a Laser Show by Yoda

*22:00 to 23:00 > D'ni Language 101 in The Guild of Instructors' Hood, hosted by shokhootahn

***************************************** End of this Schedule ************************************

MOULa 7 Year Anniversary EVENTS > continue next Sunday 12th
FEBRUARY 12th > 11:00ki > in the Cavern Events Hood > Appreciation Party
> Two games played in the Cavern Events Hood that day; bevin soccer and
Hood quest which is marker game.
Hosted by Zeke

See this thread > viewtopic.php?f=66&t=28539

The Starry Expanse Project > Looking back, moving forward > http://www.starryexpanse.com/2017/01/11 ... g-forward/
*D'ni Holiday: Opening of MO:ULagain > GOW website ( not an in cavern event)

Note: This will continuously be updated & subject to change.

Note: Music streams most can be found here : http://www.urutunes.com/
Karel, Enders DJ, Joker, Radio Free D'ni, Scenes From A Relto, Watash's Gira Radio, DreamMaster, Stylus, Ezrilc / Swifthawk, KRHI Radio **** Ghaelen Opening & Closing Ceremonies > http://199.180.72.2:8201/ or KRHI Radio<

INFORMATION
TrapperDave ki # 68664

Visit: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=28537 > hosted by ghaelen

> MOULa 7 Year Ann: Opening, Memorial, and GoH Events
Visit: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=26936
and this thread > viewtopic.php?f=66&t=28539 > hosted by Zeke365 >
Cavern Events Hood for many more events

Quote:
FRIDAY > FEBRUARY 10 > 13:00 Ki >>> Post Event

[Reveal] Spoiler:

Laserlight evening at the Magic Great Tree Pub, Friday, February 10 from 13 Ki time.
The evening will continue with a dance party inside the Great Tree.
Link with Magic Bot. Hosted by: Mr. Magic

Last edited by TrapperDave on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:59 am, edited 81 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:00 am 
Obduction Backer

Events can be long time slots or simple short ones. Examples: Like come visit my Garden in the Hood & chat, come visit so & so hood, music provided, meet me in the city and I will link you to my relto to show you my marker art work, meet me in the city & I will show you where the yellow flag is in MInkata,
Music hosted by so & so, meet me to play a marker game, Hood meeting for Trivia, Magic Show, dance party, cavern tour hosted by, meet in Er'cana for a Train Ride, endless topics & events.
Some events will overlap > so try to check the schedule to avoid that!

So everybody post what you want to do.
Where?
When? Date: start time > end time
Hosted by: Name OR Hood & your Ki #

The schedule will be edited & updated then :) > Let's fill it in ;) As soon as you post I will insert it in the schedule. These are community events for all to hold an event and participate in !

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:26 am 
Obduction Backer

Keep in mind there’s an Explorer Info Session on the 4th, but it’ll be in Ae’gura so it can be integrated in the celebrations.

KI #46116. The Cavern is Image. Donate to help it stay open!
MacOS wrappers, D’ni Notes, DniTools, goodies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:13 am 
Obduction Backer

@ korovev What Ki time is the Explorer Info Session on the 4th. I will place it on the schedule :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:38 am 
Obduction Backer

Usually it’s right after the AGM, but it depends on Nev’yn availability.

If the admins are available, I would suggest additional events in the shards, in D’mala style, also to reach to new explorers. In each shard there could be a presentation/discussion around specific themes, e.g.:

The Open Cave (C.O.D.): fan shards

Minkata (Kirel): open-source clients and servers

Gehn (New Messengers’ Pub): Age creation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:03 pm 
Obduction Backer

@ korovev I guess we will wait for Nev’yn to post a definite time then, or you. Then I will list it on the Schedule as soon as possible. I am sure some of these events are going to overlap somewhat? I just added what was on the Calendar at the GOMe website.
Radio Free D'ni already is at the same time as The Meeting Place Fun Day.
I encourage peeps to look at the schedule posted and try to fit events in, not in conflict with other events. I am posting the schedule & updating it kind on a 1st come first served basis. I am sure some will still insist on holding events on top of other events :(
However to be fair I will list all events;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:04 pm 
Obduction Backer

TrapperDave wrote:
Radio Free D'ni already is at the same time as The Meeting Place Fun Day.

Not really an issue, because Radio Free D’ni is a streamed program that can run in parallel with events in-Cavern, but still to keep in mind if other streamings are to be scheduled.

On weekdays it can be difficult to find hosts, I’d suggest spreading the celebrations on the weekends: 4th–5th, 11th–12th (the Cavern Tour could open this one), 18th–19th.

TrapperDave wrote:
1.)All Day > D'ni Holiday: Opening of MO:ULagain , hosted by ...

That’s just a reminder, not a hosted event. Please don’t post plain email addresses in forum posts ;)

Edit: the 4th is also the Gehn shard anniversary.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:30 pm 
Obduction Backer

@ korovev that email has been deleted and corrected.
Also it has been suggested to me to eliminate the week days & go into another week end. However I would like to stick to the 5 days 4th through the 8th, because of significant dates. I realize everybody can't attend all events at all times. The main events will try to be scheduled at convenient times, I hope. If there is enough interest to go through until the next week end we can add Thurs - Fri - Sat - Sun and also have a CAVCON AWARENESS PARTY. I am waiting to find out the interest for the 1st five days :) The "no new accounts thing" at Cyan hurts for a CAVCON Party :(

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:38 pm 
Obduction Backer

This is a community effort :) Each person can have any type of Event scheduled ! Then it is up to them to carry it through without supervision :wink: So you may choose a dance party, Magic Show, Marker Art work to display, Trivia Event, Marker Game Quest, just a gathering, etc. So any and all events related to the Cavern are welcome !

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:21 pm 

Last year, for the 6th Anniversary, I created a marker quest. That's an idea if anyone would like to take it on. Personally, I'd prefer to just throw the idea out there and not do it myself, because I don't have any idea what I could do for the 7th Anniversary that I didn't already do for the 6th. Get some new blood in there! :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:53 pm 
Obduction Backer

@ Snickuster : Thank You! But you could still do something maybe over the 5 days :)

@ korovev & Nev'yn OK I have a problem with the Grand Opening? Ghaelen has agreed to do the Opening Ceremony for the Anniversary! So would like to schedule at least an hour for Ghaelen right after the AGM meeting? Are you flexible with the D'ni Explorer Event that Nev'yn hosts? Could it be delayed an hour later. Just before the AGM would be great also, but there is a D'ni Language Class scheduled at 10:00. This makes it difficult for the Opening Ceremony? Let me know if you can arrange another time for the D'ni Explorer Event, maybe an hour later ?
OR we could squeeze the Opening Ceremony in 11:00 to 13:00 before the AGM.
Nevermind korovev Reserving the whole time slot 11:00 ki to 13:00Ki prior to AGM for the Opening Ceremony hosted by Ghaelen D'Lareh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:09 pm 
Obduction Backer

@TrapperDave

Got it. Thanks for asking me :) I finally got back into the Cavern so I'm cleaning up the GoH hood. You know, I think it might be fun to announce the different activities that will be happening over the course of the anniversary celebration and the Cavern Awareness event. Something to think about since the memories of closing/reopening/closing/reopening seem a bit far in the distance now. That's a good thing, btw.

A story: De Landria

Ghaelen: Moula.2 KI #64299

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:03 am 
Obduction Backer

@ ghaelen Yes I think it's old hat also. I leave it up to you to pick a theme :)
I am more concerned if the time slot is good for you on FEB 4th at 11:00 Ki to
13:00 Ki, a 2 hour hole reserved for the Opening Ceremony. But you need not use the whole two hours,
it's up to you how much time you wish. I do like some of the healing music, maybe it could lean towards healing the cavern more as a theme. Just saying it's entirely up to you. I just want to confirm the date & time slot for sure and maybe a title for a theme ?
Thank You much Ghaelen !
BTW: A lot of others are thinking now, so the schedule may not be complete until end of this week?
In order to see what all the events are going to be. Joker told me he would have a dance party. Snick might do a photo / picture presentation, which is a new idea. We may have fireworks with one of the Magic peeps ? Karel might do Music from the Ages ? A lot up in the air yet :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:43 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
I'm hoping for some real focus on the other shards so that explorers locked out of MOULa right now can be included. Obviously, they can tune in to the broadcasts from wherever they are, so I think it would be nice if we make a real effort to encourage newcomers to sign up to the shards starting now, get acclimated and be ready to party with others during the event.

Korovev posted some good ideas, but just in case no one steps up to organize any formal events on the shards, I have an idea: Shard Scattering peppered throughout the organized MOULa events. For example: A D'niJ volunteers to broadcast during the AGM (it could be a pre-packaged playlist on autopilot) so they can gather on the shards while MOULa players attend the meeting. Then, whenever the AGM ends, we all scatter to our favorite shards to meet new players.