It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:09 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 4:48 pm
Posts: 73
EowynCarter wrote:
oh !!!


So please, don't complain about missing one event, i've lost count on how many i missed. They are people in other times zone that would like a chance to see the story too. So everyone shall be used to the fact that he/she might miss some event.


With all due respect, if I feel the need, I'll voice a concern regarding the game. Furthermore, I don't appreciate you characterizing my concern as trivial.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 4:48 pm
Posts: 73
Veralun wrote:
Special for those who missed the Bahro's in the Watchers Pub I made this video.


Thanks Veralun! That WHAT I'm talking about!

Didn't Sharper and Nick both leave before these creatures linked out? That's bizarre. If they're as evil and nasty as Sharper claims, why would he leave the explorers alone with them?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 4:48 pm
Posts: 73
I just read on Uru Obsession, that two Bahro have been spotted on the island, one above the main library entrance. Darn, I wish I didn't have to work!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:04 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:19 pm
Posts: 1159
Tanks Verlun, i'll have a look, once that slow connexion of mine gets it downloaded :lol:

As for the time, i hopes it means cyan heard us. Should give help to us European and also to the Australian more access to the event :)

Whatever the time chosen by cyan it will be a bad one to some. And we're all paying for the game. (some more than others, but not the point here)

So the best cyan can do is make sure it's not always the same that are left out. And well, cyan being American-located, the times will still say more "american friendly" , but yeah, no miracles happens.

I understand missing something is frustrating, i went though it more than once, and i admit, ended doing a bit of complaining after it keeps happening again and again. Like I said, before the episode, the only trace of story i had where the forums. Not really fun, i know.

I realised it's even more frustrating when you missed something ,and where home quite awake :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:16 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 6:23 pm
Posts: 4568
Location: Dutch mountains
Yes 3 Bahro's are running and jumping around in the City.

[spoiler]

Image

Above the Doors.

Image



Image

3 Bahro's on the top of the roof.

Image

1 Bahro on the top of the roof.

[/spoiler]

_________________
ô¿ô......All URU need is love!......ô¿ô


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:37 pm
Posts: 165
What happens to the dead bahro? Maybe the DRC should hold an auction for the skin. I want to link at will like Esher :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:25 am
Posts: 869
Frustration... Building... Work quality... declining...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:21 am
Posts: 508
ShardofTruth wrote:
What happens to the dead bahro? Maybe the DRC should hold an auction for the skin. I want to link at will like Esher :D


The live Bahro took it away with them.

_________________
KI No. 01124295


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:37 pm
Posts: 165
Ged_UK wrote:
ShardofTruth wrote:
What happens to the dead bahro? Maybe the DRC should hold an auction for the skin. I want to link at will like Esher :D


The live Bahro took it away with them.

Ah, what a waste :wink:

Maybe I should read until the end of the log next time :roll:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:30 pm
Posts: 936
Location: Denmark
Also coming out of nothing and disappearing again on the way from the bridge to the library.

Image

_________________
Astro, KI# 00147777
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:11 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 4:33 pm
Posts: 863
Location: Jurupa Valley, CA USA
jek wrote:
Deledrius wrote:
jek wrote:
There isn't anyway to "record" and "playback" these events and still maintain the Live aspect.


Tell that to the news media.


And does watching the news make you feel like you were there?


What do you want? A time machine?

_________________
MOULa KI #32712
MOULa KI #23298
MOUL KI #35129
D'mala KI #74265
Gehn KI #10113


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: The Bahro
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:12 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:30 am
Posts: 7
Location: Tallahassee, Florida, United States
I took this in the Watchers' Pub earlier and posted it to UruObsession, but I know not everybody reads that so here it is.

Bahro body and two mourners.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

_________________
StillJae: KI#: 3214768


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 9:50 pm
Posts: 1356
Location: In Maple syrup country
ShardofTruth wrote:
Ged_UK wrote:
ShardofTruth wrote:
What happens to the dead bahro? Maybe the DRC should hold an auction for the skin. I want to link at will like Esher :D


The live Bahro took it away with them.

Ah, what a waste :wink:

Maybe I should read until the end of the log next time :roll:


Shard - I really really hope you are just joking! :shock: These are intelligent creatures and you want to skin them!!! I was under the impression that the horrors of Dachou and the other Nazi concentration camps were behind us. Am I wrong? By the way - Sharper's "the only good Bahro is a dead Bahro" remindes me of the 19th century "the only good Indian is a dead Indian" or the 20th century "the only good Jew is a dead Jew". Sharper is sick in the head - and so is anyone who supports him.

_________________
All things come to those who wait.

Kero - KI#33425
Tarma - KI#36702


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:23 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 10:02 pm
Posts: 2256
Location: Washougal, WA
Kero wrote:
By the way - Sharper's "the only good Bahro is a dead Bahro" remindes me of the 19th century "the only good Indian is a dead Indian" or the 20th century "the only good Jew is a dead Jew". Sharper is sick in the head - and so is anyone who supports him.


I need to know if Sharper really said what you claim, or if this is a straw man argument. Please provide evidence that these words were used... or indicate the words that you misinterpreted, if you misinterpreted.

*Edit* Reworded to be clearer.

_________________
Image
MOULa 26838 | Prologue Video Project: On Hold pending Minkata support
Visit rel.to to explore Myst, Uru, and D'ni communities!


Last edited by Marten on Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:04 pm
Posts: 124
Location: Relto, the home of the individual
Kero wrote:
ShardofTruth wrote:
Ged_UK wrote:
ShardofTruth wrote:
What happens to the dead bahro? Maybe the DRC should hold an auction for the skin. I want to link at will like Esher :D


The live Bahro took it away with them.

Ah, what a waste :wink:

Maybe I should read until the end of the log next time :roll:


Shard - I really really hope you are just joking! :shock: These are intelligent creatures and you want to skin them!!! I was under the impression that the horrors of Dachou and the other Nazi concentration camps were behind us. Am I wrong? By the way - Sharper's "the only good Bahro is a dead Bahro" remindes me of the 19th century "the only good Indian is a dead Indian" or the 20th century "the only good Jew is a dead Jew". Sharper is sick in the head - and so is anyone who supports him.


Indians, Jews, and humans are good people. Hitler did not put animals in concentration camps. The Bahro are weak. They cannot speak. We gave them power and what have they done? Nothing! You are foolish to even compare Bahro to Humans! You said so yourself they are creatures. Sharper did not kill a human being that can have a logical conversation, he killed a mindless drone that does nothing of which is given to it.

_________________
No Spoilers in the Spoilers Section?
----->http://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13386

Goloth: 06046426


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: