It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:00 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:46 am 

Lord Chaos wrote:
I say we just give the job to Zardoz. He wants it. Isn't that the main qualification for politicans nowadays?

And I would say that sounds prefectly efficient to me, but the contender I speak about is not the sharpest array in the code. This contender could care less about issues like who already has the job, what dictator officially means or whether to take matters into her own useless hands.

The contender has gone to a lot of trouble to make a chart. The contender wants it too. The contender is very stubborn. D'ni or Guild history is of no importance to the contender. Thus, I believe the contender is qualified. If a a duel is necessary, the contender plans to outsource.

Ruby
Ahvree

Don't complain to me about any of this. I agree with whatever is most efficient and least threatening.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:23 pm 

:shock:

*stakes out the previously unclaimed area of "Unknown Suggestor"*

No, wait.!!! JUNIOR Unknown Suggestor!

/me is happy now. :)

MOUL KI: 13986530

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:53 pm 

After much thought and burning of the midnight oil, I've come up with the following proposed structure for the Guild of Guilds (see diagram). I'm sorry I was unable to incorporate the shielded umbrellas, but you'll just have to imagine them in place. We certainly wouldn't want the Council of Counsellors to be irradiated into incomprehensibility.

Note how the connections of responsibility flow very smoothly in this proposal. Each node is connected to some of the others, which prevents large concentrations of responsibility turbulence, which we all know is a bad idea. I call this the 'Aerodynamic Proposal" because of my attempt to keep the flow laminar. The nodal constructs are those of the various sub-guilds and councils.

Last edited by Lord Chaos on Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:07 pm 

@ LC:

Is the diagram/chart you suggest a limited edition, copyrighted or anything like that, because I think it says a lot. I would like to "borrow" and distribute the idea to a number of colleagues.

If this is cooked (or baked as we say - good pellet keepers that we are), may we also eat your suggestion after we mind munch?

@Narym, I'd vote for you, but I guess we are not voting over here. You will have to go to the other council for that. Anyway, ** (footed below) as far as I am concerned you're it.

Ruby (Ahvree)

**Of course I have no poohbashipmanship here. I am merely passing on information and recipes.

EDIT - one more itsy bitsy question---Is irradiated the same as microwaved?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:27 pm 
Obduction Backer

I'm in favor of Zardoz as Dictator. He may not get what he wants but he'll get what he deserves. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:51 pm 

Late-breaking news:

The "Laminar Organizational Model" has been discontinued by the results of a long-term study of management techniques. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

We have therefore reconsidered our original position, and come up with the following improved management responsibility path modes. Please consider this in depth:

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Notice the improved laminarity of flow and response. Everything is connected to everything else.

Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:21 pm 

Lord Chaos wrote:
Notice the improved laminarity of flow and response. Everything is connected to everything else.

however more connected, it looks more like worms than chili cheese fries/noodles.

oooooeeeeee :shock:

are you running for dictator too LC?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:12 pm 

Ahvree wrote:
Lord Chaos wrote:

however more connected, it looks more like worms than chili cheese fries/noodles.

oooooeeeeee :shock:

are you running for dictator too LC?

Good Question. lol

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3