Joined: 12 Jan 2007
All sorts of things are happening at the Guild of Maintainers:
- a celebratory party is being planned by Jishin and others for the weekend of 5-7 March;
- Andy Legate is writing Ages again;
- the GoMa server blew up and was rapidly replaced by Nynaveve (with the support of friends of GoMa -- many thanks!);
- Monty's Twitter community plans;
- as well as catching up with old friends and new, catching up with their news, exchanging KI numbers -- you know the sort of thing.
Then on the Sunday, a joyous gathering in The Meeting Place hood and their Eder Delin -- as their regular Sunday meetings return home to Uru!
Back at the Keepsafe at Winterfell Reverie, Nalates and Fax are maintaining their journals on the bookshelves in my office. DMom has been talking more of her plans to help us all keep in touch, wherever we may link to. As she put it (The D'ni Voice, 22 Feb 2010):
We moved out into the metaverses and it is obvious that we will be living in more than one now. It is time to expand outside of just the world we started from and grow in many directions. We have the ability to link to more than just the Cavern and its ages and to do it in many cases simultaneously while being in the Cavern. We took our culture with us and made an impact where we went in exile. Now we come back with new ideas, outlook and vision. Additionally we are bringing new people back to the Cavern with us.
I share that hope.