It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:43 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:14 am 

I've completed Teledahn, Gahreesen, Eder Gira/Eder Kemo, and Kadish Tolesa in URU, and obtained the four Bahro pillars from each of the journey doors, but now I'm stumped as to what to do next. Is there an order as to which ages to visit from this point on, and how do I find the other ages? I've looked in my relto, and I don't see any new books for other ages to visit, and I've also tried to push on the Bahro Pillars, thinking some new age will open up, but no such luck.
Help

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:50 am 

Their is a hint in the last part of the fourth speech you heard in the Bahro Cave If you still have the four pillars. You may have missed something.

[spoiler]Also their are two books in one of the Pubs I think its the Watchers pub, and several more scattered threw out the Cavern[/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:44 pm 
Obduction Backer

there's plenty to do after that!!

there's a trick with the pillars you must perform after you have them... listen closely to yeesha...
there is more than one journey too... check out the city for more books, and there is a link in the nexus that holds some more books too...

if you haven't found all the pages/clothes/sparklies keep looking, and there are plenty of subtle nuances to discover as well

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:55 pm 

I've returned to the fourth Journey door, but Yeesha's message is no longer playing. How am I able to get it to play again so that I can pick up the clue for the Bahro pillars in it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:48 pm 
Obduction Backer

well... i've heard tell of a problem with this before...
... others may know more about it than i would but there is a thread here on these forums that discussed it...

... i'm afraid i don't know what it is or where it is so i cannot provide a link... you could search for it and see what is discussed there or wait for a more helpful reply here...

cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:56 pm 
Obduction Backer

Major spoiler!!!

[spoiler] The journeys are complete. Now take the final pillar. Take it, but hear all I've said. It's the whispers and murmurs that reveal the simple truths. You hold the precious soul of a Bahro in your age; in your hand. Such things are not meant to be held. Do what I do. I have learned things, seen things, written things they never thought possible. I have seen the real treasures that are protected by the petty fences of their rules. I have found the precious gold buried deep beneath the weighty mountains of their laws. This is my journey too. I am returning what has been given. These years I've spent; this path I've traveled; this gift I've been given. This purpose weighs on me, my burden, the legacy of my father Atrus, for we are shaping D'ni. We will mold what comes after. We cannot keep the power and the pride from ruining this new D'ni, but we can prepare those who will read between the lines. The least are returning; the stream in the Cleft is returning; life is returning; the fissure is returning. The circle will be completed when you give back what you have taken. You must return. [/spoiler]

Moul(A) Charura KI#00055400 Char Gearz KI#00706359 Cannon Belle KI#13686512 Teri Dactyl KI#12658065 Neana KI#12762144

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:34 pm 
Obduction Backer

Torcaill wrote:
I've returned to the fourth Journey door, but Yeesha's message is no longer playing. How am I able to get it to play again so that I can pick up the clue for the Bahro pillars in it?

You can click on the drawings of Yeesha on the wall of the Bahro cave to replay her speeches.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:13 am 
Obduction Backer

Erik wrote:
Torcaill wrote:

You can click on the drawings of Yeesha on the wall of the Bahro cave to replay her speeches.

/DOH!! i forgot about that...!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:05 pm 

Thanks for all of your help. From what I gather by Yeesha's 4th message, I'm supposed to somehow transport the bahro pillars back to the bahro caves that I got them from. I've tried pushing on the pillars themselves, and the glyph's light up, but nothing else. I guess I'll try to return to the bahro caves and push the glyph's on the wall again. That's the only thing I can think of doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:17 pm 
Obduction Backer

Torcaill wrote:
I guess I'll try to return to the bahro caves and push the glyph's on the wall again. That's the only thing I can think of doing.

/me jumps with excitement