It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:26 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:24 am 
Obduction Backer

how bout an autoreply bot for people to direct inquries/complaints to? ya know, customer service has benifited greatly from such advances in technology these days :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:31 am 
Obduction Backer

adi wrote:
Or, (I had this idea earlier today as I was thinking about something else), there could be a bot especially set up to send a series of messages instantly to every new player that gets in the hood. (OHBot also did something that, or I'm mistaken?) Please don't laugh, I don't know how easy it is to do it, it's just an idea.
But all this talk seems somehow useless when the Fun House hasn't been public since the game went down last week (afaik). Will we see more of it??

You should definitely see more of the Fun House, and I'll let 'em know its not currently public. =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:46 am 

That's good to know, thanks! :D

Post subject: fun that leaks ......
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:37 am 

I have always enjoy the fun "that leaks" in my ages after a visit to the fun house , as do many of my friends . It gives us opportunity to discover many aspects of Uru fron the fun angle ! And If you find yourself stuck a PM to a gray hat will do wonders! :D
We often join for odd explorations and photo-safaris in our ages .We share new experiences and invent new tasks ,
It seems that the gray hats have provided us with visualy rich new environments to explore . I am grateful to them and so are many of my friends .
We , the DMR had a Memorial concerts for those no longer with us in the fun house and the Gray Hats provides us with special effects and unique lighting for that occasion ! We had a good crowd and many people had fun !
So I hope , and we hope to see more fun house "leaks" into our reltos and ercanas and more....
I like to point out also that if you do a quick log out ,( in the event you do not wish to be under the effects...) when you log in again you will find your world free of the fun effect , which by the way does not leak in the public city or anywhere else they are not supposed to be .
As for our new explorers, it would only take a friendly explaination that this is a new created fun bevin with special effects and that if they wish to play the game they can log out and return to the regular game without effects and ask for help in the city or we also can guide them out and help them find help for a door run or other in another bevin . The fun house is just another feature of Uru on line .

Lets enjoy the new opportunity without fear of the side effects , the gray hats are here to help !
I wish them to return soon ! :wink:
And We thank them again and again ...Christine from the DMR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:07 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Thank you, Lunanne for confirming my point that knowledge of hacking & coding needn't be a requirement for assisting others in the FH or HoI - just an interest in learning about the events there.

Whilyam wrote:
Essentially have people who listen to complaints, relay them to the grey hats if need be, but more importantly relay the solutions to the people in TFH. Did I get that right?

Yes, thank you for essentially summarizing my first post which was apparently too wordy to be clearly understood. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:25 pm 

In short: Hax Liaisons. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:06 am 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
:shock: Wow, two reviled words in one short phrase. WTGFTW! :P

I like it! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:18 am 

Whilyam wrote:
In short: Hax Liaisons. :lol:

Once again, you've managed to craft a post that can annoy everyone :P

I tip my hat to you, good sir

When I was your age, we rocket-jumped up hill both ways in boiling lava.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2