It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:09 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:46 pm 

Although I'm still working to create an "Info Page" for the Cavern Criers, it's "rough outlines" are now online at the GoMe website: http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/book/cavern-criers

Most importantly, is the "Event Schedule" which explorers can see the full week's events "at a glance". I'm currently still trying to add events as I verify the times of an event, to insure the schedule is accurate. So, any questions or concerns, please PM me here, @GoMe, or in the cavern. Here's the direct link to the events page:

http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/boo ... ly-2nd-8th

Thanks so much for the community's patience and support during this time!

Last edited by Nev'yn on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:10 pm 

Quote:
(*Nevyn's Note: I am begging and pleading with the GoW/H'uru & OpenUru.org to work together to solve this issue for the next build/update of Moula. I feel I speak for community that another week of incorrrect Ki-time would be a burden to us all.)

I think this issue has been fixed on the Gehn shard, sadly I think it is a server side thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:36 pm 

Jamie Marchant wrote:
I think this issue has been fixed on the Gehn shard, sadly I think it is a server side thing.

It is a client side thing.

The H'uru fix is here on github. Should be easy to implement. I think the problem would be to pull it from github into bitbucket without losing the author credits etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:49 pm 

I just ported the fix over and started a review in crucible. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:32 pm 

The events page has been updated to reflect the events I have been contacted about with confirmed times, ect. Again, please pm me with any updates, corrections, ect.

@Hoikas: ***Thank you!*** :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:49 pm 

KI Time conversion chart had been added to the Info page, schedule will be updated later tongiht.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:43 am 

Fixed the link...Sorry, everyone! Please let me know if there are any events to add, as always!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:39 pm 

Heritage Night resumes this Sunday @12:00 ki-time! Schedule updated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:21 am 

Schedule link has been updated.

The DMR event on Friday nights has been added, and the revised single day/time for Jaruku's Book Reading has been corrected. Also added was Tsahno's Storynight*. Please be aware due to an field expediton to Gira, there will be no Cavern Crier "mail service" until at least Friday 04/13/2012, as I'm "officially" away for the week. (OOC, RL is keeping me busy.) Hopefully, one of the other Messengers will keep the schedule updated, as need.

My personal thanks in advance for your understanding.

(Nevyn's Note: My apologies to Tsahno, and any members of that hood. I was under the impression this event was no longer held, hence the correction of this oversight. Also, if the Salt Shaker Society has "formal" event night ,I'll add it to the events page, if your group so wishes.)

Last edited by Nev'yn on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:41 pm 
Nev'yn, for my discussion series, we will meet in a different Age each week. Look at the first post here for where we are meeting, and if the event has been moved, or cancelled for any particular week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:02 pm 

@DLT: Well, just a recommendation for "stability", why don't you just use Kirel as a "staging ground" for the meeting? Once everyone is assembled, you can pass out ki-invites for those who didn't contact you in advance. Just a recommendation on my part. Anys, added a link. (I think I'll do this for all future schedules for each event.) By and by, I thought you were joining us on the expedition...Are you planning to "hop" back to Ae'gura for the discussion series? Maybe you could bring back some extra supplies....

@Everyone: This is my final update, Ainia and I now headed off to Gira. See you in a week!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:24 am 
Nev'yn, 'tis why I have my second avatar which I haven't told you about yet. He stays in Ae'gura, and may end up joining you, whilst my main avvie conducts the tour and answers questions. He's my 'evil twin', as one explorer whom I cannot remember said. Actually, I think lots of people have said that. But, anyway, the two avvies are practically impossible to tell apart, besides the names. Yeesha magic in action.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:50 pm 

Hey, everyone!

Just updated the schedule and added links to the events. Usual proviso applies, let me know if there are any events to add or corrections to be made.

Be well, 'till next time!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:17 am 

Shorah, fellow cavern-dwellers!

I've have updated the schedule once again. I have added a few items, but I'm also seeking confirmation on a few them. Could various community members please step forward and let me know if these events are still held?:

@Adelia: Do you still hold a Book Reading on Thurs, and do want your "informal" get-togethers (in the GoG hood?) on Fri or Sat nights to be added to the schedule?

@Ly: Are you doing another Shard set-up Q&A this week?

@Everyone: Does anyone know if the Continuous Cavern City Party, the D'ni expletive Party, and Karaoke Nights are still held? (I simply have not had time to check.)

Please remember, I create this schedule on my own time for the community. I do my best to browse the various forums, and PM various community members, but RL has been very busy for me up until this weekend. Any time you can spare by providing me with event information not only saves me time, but helps the community as whole.

I would also like to extend personal thanks to the ResEng who helped Church and I locate a wayward explorer earlier in the week, and to the GoG members for their technical assistance (Ja'de, Tech, dadguy). Lastly, I also feel the need to thank Gwyn H just because...Well, you know why.

Have good week everyone...Safe explorations to you all!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:30 am 

Yes, still doing them - until nobody comes anymore. I'll be publishing the logs from the previous one shortly.

Explorer #16601888
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are mine only and not Guild endorsed.