It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:13 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:35 am 

Well we know Cyan was/is working on Something else tm, hopes were they would be at E3 for that, and the questioning for MOOSE would have been a bonus

Lian-Li PC-V1000 plus II case, 600W powersupply, Striker Extreme motherboard, Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 CPU, nVidia 8800GTS 512, 2x1GB Corsair memory @ 800Mhz, 5.1 audio, wireless mouse, 200GB main hard disk.
Grogyan KI# 00793984 -> www.guildofwriters.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:35 am 

Speaking of E3...

If anybody saw Microsoft's press conference you no doubt remember seeing Project Natal. I can't help but think how awesome a Myst game would be using the full body motion capture camera. Imagine waving your hand through the air and watching your avatar flip through the pages of a journal; imagine holding up your hand and pushing towards the screen to watch your avatar activate a button or journey cloth; imagine kicking your foot out and watching a cone or soccer ball go flying; imagine making your avatar dance...by actually dancing in real life. I think that would be a blast and raise the immersion to new heights. What do you all think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:48 am 

I think repeatedly running up the great stairs would give me another heart attack. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:56 am 

Grogyan wrote:
Either its your accent or mine, but when I say it aloud it sounds like assault, and I have a hard time already repeating myself trying to get words across, especially at work :P

Hmm...New Zealand eh? Everybody knows us Midwesterners don't have any accent, nosiree. ;)

(I actually do have something of a non-Midwest accent but still say Os as a flat O and not so much like an A, if that makes any sense to you.)

JKla wrote:
I think repeatedly running up the great stairs would give me another heart attack. :D

But if it doesn't kill you, it'll make you stronger, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:19 am 

The trouble with a heart attack is you don't know if it's going to kill you or not, It also hurts like fiery abyss. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3