It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:06 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Age idea in progress
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:32 pm 

I'm not any good with Blender but i have an idea i am working on on paper for a possible age, how would i go about getting the idea to the right people who may wanna take it to creation? (I only have a section of the age idea mapped out with a possible puzzle). I hope i have the right section for this... if not could a Mod put it in the right section?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:16 am 

You do indeed. :) First off, I think you should post whatcha got on this forum. :) then the Age builders can help you out with actually building it.

~Yeesha~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:07 am 

Agreed. If it's a genuinely good idea, it's quite possible someone will use it.

If nobody does, well, you can always try to learn Blender and make the world yourself. That takes work but it's not impossible, and this community strongly benefits from every member who makes the effort to create ages for Uru.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:57 am 

oh ok I will have to scan the pages into the computer and post them as soon as i get a chance (I have one or two small sections of the age idea done (mainly link in point and first puzzle) will post ASAP.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]