It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:21 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Airbora
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:48 pm 

Shorah! I've been away from the Myst community for quite a while, so I'm just finding out about OSMO. I'm posting, however, because I've had a concept for an Age for a long time, which I call Airbora. Here's a pic:

Essentially it is just a string of floating islands connected by rope bridges. I imagined that there would be some sort of balloon-type transportation, which you can sort of see here:
Image Actually, my hope was that the Relto page in Airbora would give you the balloon ship and park it at the dock so you could travel to other islands in Relto.

Anyway, as I've been conjuring all this up, I am not a computer programmer, and my assumption is that I would need to know at least a little about programming to make my Age a reality. So here's my proposal... I want to team up with some people who can make this dream of mine come true. I've already done the concept art (though I'll probably have to do more), but I don't know much about making textures for game objects. I would need at least a programmer, a puzzle designer, and a graphic artist.

If you're at all interested in being involved in this project, please post here, PM, or email me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:14 am 

The concept looks beautiful. I think that that all of it could be made a reality (and perhaps without excessive difficulty), except for perhaps maybe the relto page (Though that largely depends on several things).

I love the pictures. I would love to explore a beautiful serene age like that.
I don't/can't make Ages, though... So I have no idea what I'm talking about on the difficulty front!
:)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]