It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:35 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:10 am 

Shorah, folks. Spring is here. And we have many reasons to celebrate.

On Friday, 17th May, the Female Hood is putting on a music and dance party, chaperoned by none other than Mimi Bot, with special guests Yeesha, the Bahro and Jeff Zandi !!! All explorers are welcome... something for everyone !

At 13:00 KI time this coming Friday (3PM in New York, 9PM in Europe) send a private message to Mimi Bot with the single word, link, and you will be transported directly to the party in Eder Delin.

Haven't done this before? Just add Mimi Bot as a buddy, using her KI number, by typing Type /addbuddy 21420380. You can then send Mimi a private message to transport you to the party. Then click on Mimi Bot in your buddy list and type a single word, link, without punctuation.

More details as next week progresses.

Some suggestions from Lord Chaos for helping everyone have fun:

Quote:
Please walk away from the link-in spot as soon as you can. Lingering causes problems for newcomers.
Please don't use voice chat. No one can hear you anyway, as they're receiving Shoutcast.
If you need to leave for a time, please park your avatar in an out-of-the-way spot so no one stumbles over you.
Parties are BUSY. The hosts do their best to greet everyone, but they may miss your arrival amid the flood. Please don't be offended; just type /shout Shorah! and we'll all know you're here.

If you're a little nervous about joining an established crowd, we understand. It can be daunting. You'll soon find, though, that people are friendly. Put yourself forward a bit, ask questions if needed, and enjoy the party. We're a kindly bunch.

For the party time in your time zone, click here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Spring+Female+Garden+Party&iso=20130517T13&p1=75

MOULa: NellieBly, Ki No. 20259397
The Open Cave: NellieBly, Ki No. 00214235

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:02 am 

Do you want GoMe to do a news post for this event? Let me know.

I work the next two days, however. Therefore, I like won't get to make one up until sunday night or possibly Monday sometime.

Sorry I can't do more...Perhaps one of the other Messengers will make of up the posting, if they have the spare time.

(/salute)

Post subject: yes, please
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:29 am 

Nev'yn,

Yes, please :) !

Goodpoint, about spreading the word.

Cheers,
Nellie

Nev'yn wrote:
Do you want GoMe to do a news post for this event? Let me know.

I work the next two days, however. Therefore, I like won't get to make one up until sunday night or possibly Monday sometime.

Sorry I can't do more...Perhaps one of the other Messengers will make of up the posting, if they have the spare time.

(/salute)

MOULa: NellieBly, Ki No. 20259397
The Open Cave: NellieBly, Ki No. 00214235