Joined: 24 Jul 2009
1. The Mintaka sparklie
2. The Great Tree room conected to the Watchers pub
3. The Egg Room Puzzle (maybe in the future when we have something for it to reveal?)
4. The Myst fireplace Puzzle (See above)
5. Maintainer Suit and the Wall (some work may be happening with this...)
6. The Kadish soccer ball
7. Fireflies that come with you if you take the Bevin link in Eder Kemo.
8. The Zandimobile (drivable)
9. The fluttering butterflies in the alternative Kadish Vault
10. KI coordinates in K'veer and the Spy room.
11. Bevin and Seret added as global public neighborhoods opened by the DRC.(This link has useful information on the subject: http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=337786#337786)
12.. Fix the physics engine
13. Places where cannens could be added to increase our Relto playlists (see katreeny's list here: http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20380&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30 )
14. Nexus books in the Watcher's and Guild pubs, as well as Mintaka
15. GZ coordinates in the Nexus (currently stuck at 00000 000 000)
16. Nexus books in Er'cana, Ahnonay, all other DRC-released Ages
17. GZ coordinates in other Ages, via Maintainers Marks.
18. Sensible instancing rules
Feel free to post comments, corrections, or additional ideas. Also I personally haven't seen all these things but many of them seem really fun and would like a chance to explore/participate in them.
Things that were done:
1. Sharper's Journal
2. The lights that can be seen through the Hood telescope.
3. "Bevins" changed back into Neighborhoods or Hoods
Part 2: Avatars located here: http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20775
Part 3: Ki located here: http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20777
Thelonius "Prof" Higginsbottom
member of the Guild of Calamitous Intent
"I invented the term the Bevin Generation do I get a spot in Mystlore?"
Last edited by jadawin12 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:58 am; edited 13 times in total