It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:16 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:12 am 
Obduction Backer

I was just wondering if there is a list somewhere of what changes, if any, have occured in MOULa since open source was announced. One thing that comes to mind was the introduction of the Funhouse and Illusion hoods. Yes, I know that technically that happened a bit before the announcement, but it's still a change and seems at least indirectly related to open source. I seem to remember other little fixes or changes that fans have made that Cyan has or was planning to incorporate into MOULa, but I can't remember what those were. If there isn't a list out there, would it be possible to maybe sticky a post with one that's updated on a regular basis?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:00 am 

Cyan hasn't integrated much on that front yet. I believe the only change so far has been that new hoods are named "Hood" instead of "Bevin".

Chogon is working on getting a system in place so that people can submit patches, and once that's ready we've got a lot to start sending him. Hopefully it will be a quick turnaround between sending them in and getting them merged. Some of the things we've got are simple (Including a fix for jpegs that are written to the disk so that they aren't broken anymore). Some of them are also really big, and I expect we'll have to have some back-and-forth with Chogon to get them integrated.

We'll of course keep people posted once there's news. There just hasn't been much news so far.

When I was your age, we rocket-jumped up hill both ways in boiling lava.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]