It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:03 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Idea For open Source
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:22 pm 

So here's my idea, tutorials! Somebody who knows how to work with the 3D programs (maybe even Cyan) used in Uru should create video tutorials (like Video Copilot). That way begginers like me will have the basics of the program down and will be able to create ages.

Im speaking from experience, when I started making movies and using After Effects I had no idea how to run the program. But when I started watching video tutorials It really helped me understand the program. Now I am aware that there are 3D max tutorials out there but those people are just showing you basics (which is a GREAT start!) but what about after that? How to you apply that to something for Uru? That is what these tutorials would show. Just a thought.

James 1:19
"... Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:21 pm 

- Age Creation Tutorials (Videos for Cyans Plugin)
- Guild of Writers Wiki (Has information on creating ages with both Cyans Plugin and PyPRP)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:44 pm 

:D

James 1:19
"... Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]