Joined: 04 Feb 2011
Location: Guild of Sleepers Hood
Here's what I propose:
(I spoilered it so because the way the pod parties happen now is different to this way, but I didn't want to just delete it. For information on how the pod parties happen, read this post.)
- The pod parties start from the first portal on a Saturday to the last portal on a Sunday KI time.
- The pod parties start an hour before each portal is due and I share the relevant book (Edited ... see next post)
- It doesn't have to be me sharing the book, but it would have to be one person sharing with everyone who wants to attend the party. (Edited ... see next post)
- Those who need it, go through, those who don't ... well who says the party has to end there?
- After each portal we move to next party (unless it's a long gap) until the last portal on Sunday.
- There is no obligation to join a pod party to get the portal, but it might be more fun if you do.
- Meeting point is the map in the city.
There may be a few reasons why a pod party may not happen:
If there is a meeting in Kirel (or other big event that clashes)
If there is a door run at the same time ... I'd say miss the door run and go for the portal instead, there can be a door run at any time.
If the server is down for any reason ... Boooo
I'd like to trial this starting this weekend and if they work ok & prove popular enough, we'll take it from there.
Any thoughts anyone?
Guild Of Sleepers ... the best kept secret in MOULa
Chogon's answer: blame aliens. (clarification: "aliens" as in extraterrestrials, not the user named Alien.
Last edited by Alien on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:44 am; edited 4 times in total