It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:32 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: exploring groups
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:08 pm 

you know that if you disconnect when on a shared age its pretty difficult to get back toether on that age.. what about exploring groups? someone in a group will always get to the same shared age, even if they disconnect or link out or whatever happens. for example, when in a group and you are on your relto and choose for example teledahn, youll go to the teledahn your friend is in.

yes yes this idea is stolen from world of warcraft, but it really helps with instance-type places like non-public ages

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:31 pm 
Obduction Backer

Yeah, it would be useful to make custom groups for exploring together!
Anyway now the Age owner can still send an invite to the "crashed" friend - who is able to return to the Age they wete in through the Nexus Private Links.

Morningstar - KI#1053460
Please avoid drinking the lake water.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:08 pm 

Another thing might be "Tour groups." Where people get together and form a little tour group guided by a tour guide. (As in, control of the otherp layers would go to the tour guide to keep people from Reltoing) Don't know how plausible this is, but... who knows?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:03 pm 

Why not shared Neighbourhood ages? I'm aware you can goto your age through the nexus, why not make the nexus ages a nieghbourhood shared age. So If I want to explore by myself I goto My relto, if I have been to an age its then in my Nexus I can meet up with friends there and that way we don't have to worry about different instances anymore, People do the exploration i ntheir own age but their nieghbourhood has its own age.

That or a 'cannon' the drc access age

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]