It is currently Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:01 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:37 pm 

Yay!! I'm the Pigeon!

See eveeryone there if I can make it! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:17 am 
Obduction Backer

This will be great fun. :)

The CCN hilaritycam will be there, too, to record events for the upcoming CavernCast. We have a particular affinity for Alice in Wonderland, as we have all been through the Looking Glass (and back again).

See you Friday.

A story: De Landria

Ghaelen: Moula.2 KI #64299

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:41 am 
Obduction Backer

Awesome!

Great to have you in our ranks Swiftek. If you haven't already joined the neighborhood, send TweedleDum or TweedleDee a KImail message so we can get that done for you (our KI #s are on the first post).

And I'm glad you'll be able to make it Ghaelen. Should be a blast!

MOULagain KI #63214
Most fun I had in URU!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:26 pm 

JayGee wrote:
Hello all,

A while back Chakra and I had the idea to create a couple of alts named TweedleDee and TweedleDum (I'm Dum) just to hang out and run around. We later created The Looking Glass bevin to have a sort of home base. But then something really cool happened. More and more people wanted to join us and join our bevin as new Wonderland themed avvies. Right now we are over 25 characters strong and have decided to start having Wonderland themed events. I'll keep this post updated as we plan more events from here until April 4th.

The Wonderland Characters Inaugural Party
- Friday, Feb 22nd @ 6:00pm Cavern Time @ The Looking Glass' Bevin
Join us for our first ever Wonderland event. Come and meet the characters while we entertain you with several fun events. The Mad Hatter will be bringing the tea and we'll be singing the unhappy birthday song! There will be other mini "surprise" events throughout the party. Don't miss it!

The Trial of the Knave of Hearts
- Friday Feb 29th @ 5:00pm Cavern Time @ Ae'gura
Everyone knows that the Knave of Hearts stole the Queen's tarts but everyone deserves a fair trial. Come see justice being done Wonderland style!

P.S. If you'd like to join the Wonderland characters, stop by The Looking Glass bevin and check out the imager. Then send TweedleDum (13235040) or TweedleDee (13046500) a KI message and let us know what character you'd like to be.

Wonderland Music will start early Friday and continue throughout the party. I am mad, mad, mad about this whole event but I am not the Hatter.

BeachRM
Music at www.BeyondUru.com BeachRM

KI#3603122

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:43 pm 
Obduction Backer

Oops.
I accidentally bumped this and it moved. Don't think I broke anything, tho.

A story: De Landria

Ghaelen: Moula.2 KI #64299

Post subject: Thank you ALL!!!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:19 am 

To my Wonderland family! :twisted:

Thanks to each and everyone of you, the Looking Glass bevin's Inaugural PARTY was a huge success. :D It was so nice to have the Wonderland family all together for the event. I have had so many guests tell me what a great time they had and how much fun it was. Each and every one of you had a significant part in making it fun! A special thanks to TweedleDum for all his collaberative efforts...we make a great team! :wink: I was so proud of Thee Carpenter and the Walrus for their outstanding stage performance..... poor little oysters! The Caucus Race was pure chaos....and then when the eggroom door got stuck and many of us were trapped, it was hysterical! :lol: The Mad Hatter sure does make some mighty fine tea! And last, but never least....I humbly :roll: thank Beachrm/BeyondUru.com for composing the perfect playlist....he rocks me world!! Sure hope we didn't scare off Alice for good! :shock:

Love ya all..
TweedleDee
aka Chakra

Every blade of grass has its' angel that bends over it and whispers..."Grow, grow". The Talmud

Last edited by Chakra on Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:10 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hello all,

Just to reiterate what Chakra said, WHAT A BLAST!!! This party was a lot more fun than I could have hoped for. Here are some of the highlights of the event (Please excuse the picture quality. Didn't realize how bad my Ki takes pictures.)

The Caucus Race: Alice visited the bevin, became frightened, and left. She linked out to Teledahn where she munched on some mushrooms. One of the mushrooms made her so big she got scared and started to cry. Those huge tears of hers almost drowned Cheshire Ckat, The Five of Hearts, and The Pigeon. When they linked back to the bevin we all had a caucus race in the egg room. We ran around in a circle till everyone had dried off.

We couldn't get the door to the egg room open to get out!!!

The Walrus and Thee Carpenter recited their poem from The Looking Glass. Imagine a room with more than 30 people, all of them quiet to not disturb The Walrus and Thee Carpenter's recital. (Well almost everyone was quiet :P )

Here's everyone that was willing to stand still long enough to take a picture!

Thanks again to everyone involved and everyone who came. Everybody chipped in to make this a great event (I even had to fill in for the Mad Hatter who'd gone MIA). Thanks go to beachrm for his music. He took the time to create a special playlist for the party. Awesome! I'm glad I'll have these great memories to take with me after Uru's gone. And don't forget, the trial of the Knave of Hearts is next Friday!!!

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
- JayGee
aka TweedleDum
aka The Mad Hatter

MOULagain KI #63214
Most fun I had in URU!

Post subject: Play the Jury Box
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:49 pm 

I am seeking live recordings of anyone playing the jury box to the tune of The Lord High Executioner in my efforts to add to the event specific playlist for the Trial of the Knave.

Amateur JuryBox Players need not apply, just bring your box and strum along.
The Royal Family of France is providing the cake.

KI#3603122

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:58 pm 
Obduction Backer

I second everything dear Chakra and JayGee and I thank you both and also BeachRM and BeyondUru (the SwiftHawks)
and everybody so much for an absolutely awesome party and celebration of Uru and Alice Wonderland... /cheer... :D

I also took quite a lot of pictures... some of them I'll post here and in case somebody wants to see the whole
bunch in its original size (about 60) as this might have been maybe the first and the last Wonderland party ( :? )
please download it through this link to my MediaFire account... Have fun... :P

[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:37 pm 
Obduction Backer

It was a blast! :lol: What a fun 'hood to be part of! I'm so sorry I left before the family photo, but I was kind of falling asleep by the time the oysters had been eaten every one. :wink: The music was perfect (/cheers for beachrm!) and the Caucus Race followed by entrapment in the Egg Room was one of the funniest experiences I've ever had in Uru. I want to apologize for not replying to several pms; I was having a terrible time with my KI - but lag has got to be a sign of a super successful party, no? Poor Alice. :lol:

See you at the trial next Friday!

Kerryth, aka The Mouse. :D

:)

Post subject: Wonderland photos
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:40 am 

OMG!!! :shock:

JANABA1

I could just kiss you! :oops: Those photos are fantasticooooooooo!!! :) I had no idea you were so busy at the party! Thank goodness for YOUUUUUUUUUUU!! :wink: Now I have some great pics to remember my party. Thank you so much for the Wonderful gift! You ROCK!!!!!! 8) I have printed some of them off and added them to my URU memory portfolio.

Love ya girl!

Chakra aka Cavern Sweetheart :wink:

[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:10 pm 
Obduction Backer

*bump* :D

I assume it's still on, so I'm bumping the thread. Haven't made it to the 'hood all week, but I'm planning to come today.

The Mouse
aka Kerryth

:)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2