It is currently Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:47 pm

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:36 pm
Posts: 128
Location: London, England
Thanks Greendragoon. I feared that was it and currently the only place I can post is to my own website which is full. I will work on it.

_________________
If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing well (AND being paid double rate to do it at the same time!). KI# 98874


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:59 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:35 am
Posts: 120
Location: Beside myself
:shock: gametap owns you! you didn't sign in blood did you? oh no! they've got you now, forever and throughout the universe! does that include other dimensions?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 7:50 pm
Posts: 91
Location: Wellingborough, UK
Kaylar wrote:
:shock: gametap owns you! you didn't sign in blood did you? oh no! they've got you now, forever and throughout the universe! does that include other dimensions?


Depends if you accept Universe to in fact mean "Universe", or if you go for the theroy of "Universi" - but that tends to attract English Professers with cricket bats to "Educate" you :P


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:03 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:35 am
Posts: 120
Location: Beside myself
gerrant wrote:
Kaylar wrote:
:shock: gametap owns you! you didn't sign in blood did you? oh no! they've got you now, forever and throughout the universe! does that include other dimensions?


Depends if you accept Universe to in fact mean "Universe", or if you go for the theroy of "Universi" - but that tends to attract English Professers with cricket bats to "Educate" you :P


I'm not worried about English "Professers" as much as English "Professors!" :wink:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:34 pm
Posts: 723
Location: United States
Dekar wrote:
Alahmnat wrote:
Quote:
Any notes, messages, e-mails, billboard postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted will become the property of GameTap throughout the universe and GameTap shall be entitled to use the material for any type of use forever including in any media whether now known or hereafter devised.

(from http://web.archive.org/web/200802281127 ... tions.html)

Once they put in the new TOS it's gonna read something like, "...No person (Including but not limited to Terra Humans, Klingons, Romulans, Asgard, and or Ascended being) may use this material for..."


So i can't be Thor?

_________________
Forever Forsaken
The Haven Chronicles -

KI #12987306


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:08 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:48 pm
Posts: 266
Horatio wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt9j80Jkc_A

Have you tried turning it off and on again?


that was funny,

i think i wll do the on and off thing as soon as can find that darn glowing button...now where is it?

_________________
Sumatria
KI #00031776
Have you had your HUG today?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:09 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:34 pm
Posts: 411
Location: First trailer to the right, and straight down till morning.
Dekar wrote:
Alahmnat wrote:
Quote:
Any notes, messages, e-mails, billboard postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted will become the property of GameTap throughout the universe and GameTap shall be entitled to use the material for any type of use forever including in any media whether now known or hereafter devised.

(from http://web.archive.org/web/200802281127 ... tions.html)

Once they put in the new TOS it's gonna read something like, "...No person (Including but not limited to Terra Humans, Klingons, Romulans, Asgard, and or Ascended being) may use this material for..."


...the inciting of interstellar war, the transport of banned Romulan goods, or in support of any faction which engages in the enslavement of ancient human cultures. Any resemblance to real Orion slave girls is coincidental and unintentional. Warranty void where prohibited or in the Neutral Zone.


EDIT: Man this thread moves fast. :shock:

_________________
As Long as there is MORE, I will explore.
And as long as my Relto shelf is unfilled, I will build.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:45 pm
Posts: 1353
Location: Most likely in the cavern somewhere.
I think Rand is having trouble with the slider again.

_________________
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 7:50 pm
Posts: 91
Location: Wellingborough, UK
Kaylar wrote:
gerrant wrote:
Kaylar wrote:
:shock: gametap owns you! you didn't sign in blood did you? oh no! they've got you now, forever and throughout the universe! does that include other dimensions?


Depends if you accept Universe to in fact mean "Universe", or if you go for the theroy of "Universi" - but that tends to attract English Professers with cricket bats to "Educate" you :P


I'm not worried about English "Professers" as much as English "Professors!" :wink:



I belive I have been chastised :oops: what a revolting development :o


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:36 pm
Posts: 128
Location: London, England
The glowing button is right next to the "ANY" key

_________________
If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing well (AND being paid double rate to do it at the same time!). KI# 98874


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 7:50 pm
Posts: 91
Location: Wellingborough, UK
greendragoon wrote:
Dekar wrote:
Alahmnat wrote:
Quote:
Any notes, messages, e-mails, billboard postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted will become the property of GameTap throughout the universe and GameTap shall be entitled to use the material for any type of use forever including in any media whether now known or hereafter devised.

(from http://web.archive.org/web/200802281127 ... tions.html)

Once they put in the new TOS it's gonna read something like, "...No person (Including but not limited to Terra Humans, Klingons, Romulans, Asgard, and or Ascended being) may use this material for..."


...the inciting of interstellar war, the transport of banned Romulan goods, or in support of any faction which engages in the enslavement of ancient human cultures. Any resemblance to real Orion slave girls is coincidental and unintentional. Warranty void where prohibited or in the Neutral Zone.


EDIT: Man this thread moves fast. :shock:



That would be the warp drive we are trying to give to Cyan :wink:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:01 am
Posts: 174
Location: Tampa, Florida
gmz1023 wrote:
So i can't be Thor?

Sadly no, Though an exception could be made if you were Thor
deities are exempt.


Last edited by Dekar on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 6:52 pm
Posts: 1078
Location: Portugal
Adam_Reith wrote:
The glowing button is right next to the "ANY" key

once in some program they asked me to press any key. Turns out "~" was the "ANY" key (nothing else worked)

_________________
-my art-my comic-


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:20 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:55 am
Posts: 153
Lynnutte wrote:
I think Rand is having trouble with the slider again.


"Come on, my friend, it's not that difficult."

:P

_________________
Image
Image
"Your choices, Maurus. Free will is an incredible gift." -Dr. Watson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: waiting impatiently
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:21 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:15 am
Posts: 120
Location: the world, mostly Florida.
I've been taking up the time fiddling with my useless Relto book.

Heek anyone?

8)

_________________
I do learn... eventually!
Guild of Cartographers.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: