It is currently Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:48 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:42 pm 
Obduction Backer

VoiZod wrote:
The KI mechanism ie; the 3 symbols at the top right corner of your screen that became active after
calibrating your KI, ( also it 'started' the power beam that turns on GZ ) were taken completely out, why?

I can't speak for your KI, but those 3 symbols are present and working in mine. It took 14 missions to calibrate once I got into the GZ, but it works for me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:19 pm 
Obduction Backer

Imagine my shock when I finally deposited my pellet score and accidently somehow made THREE deposits! I also found I can deposit at will in other neighborhoods also. I be Santa Claus :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:06 pm 

You have always been able to upload pellet scores into any Bevin imager.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:23 am 

jek wrote:
Imagine my shock when I finally deposited my pellet score and accidently somehow made THREE deposits! I also found I can deposit at will in other neighborhoods also. I be Santa Claus :twisted:

Hooray for Pellet Claus! 8)

KI: 03390194

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:35 am 
Obduction Backer

VoiZod wrote:
The machanic that awards you for getting a full Ring Chimeny in your Relto turned off.

The what? There was never a reward for that, the donuts are the reward, I always thought. If there was a reward for getting a "full" chimney that would imply an end, which wasn't planned.

VoiZod wrote:
also turned off is the true ending of Tpots, it has been reworked and also leaves out the last epic cut scene and the Myst fire place too.

Why does everyone assume that the offline version is the "true" ending (or beginning, or middle) of PotS? These ages were designed for Live, changes were made for the offline version to allow it to fit. In particular, the final cutscene is clearly a last minute addition to make up for the inability to do the proper lighting the cavern thing offline. Yes, I'm aware that the proper lighting the cavern thing isn't online either, but I've always considered the PotS ending a poor substitute and it would be a shame to tie it to MOULa.

As for the fireplace, there are technical issues there but it's definitely something that was planned, albeit much furthur along (only half of the code appears in the game, suggesting that later content would have added more). Maybe something they can work on when we get to CAVCON 5.

VoiZod wrote:
The KI machanic ie; the 3 symbols at the top right corner of your screen that became active after
callibrating your KI, ( also it 'started' the power beam that turns on GZ ) were taken compleatly out, why?

Um, no, they weren't. Check again, and make sure you've fully callibrated your KI.

VoiZod wrote:
The Bahro stone city links to verious locations, not 'roof tops' or 'balconey' dead ends, were taken out.
( these Stones are in the Kirel Hood's Seed/Egg Room one in each sub room. )

Not necessary without barriers blocking the way.

VoiZod wrote:
The city Journey cloths were taken out.

The city Journey cloths don't do anything! They're a remnant of a much earlier point in the game's history when (as I understand it) there was only one Journey spread out across all the ages.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2