It is currently Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:13 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1977 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 132  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:46 am 

Yep, at the rate it's going it'll hit 3, maybe 4.1 if we're lucky.

All your money are belong to Cyan! :twisted:
:lol:

Donate or I'll cry. :cry: Kidding.
Not kidding,
but maybe.

:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:09 am 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Whether you donate or not, all are welcome to attend the Second Annual CAVCON Awareness Party. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:10 am 

I'm sorry. May I post it here?

Mostly I use PayPal for the remittance of the donation.
However, PayPal does not accept remittances from Japan to Cyan for some reason this time. :(

PayPalでは、現在JPの買い手からの寄付支払いはサポートされません。ご迷惑をおかけしますことをお詫びいたします。
Translation : In PayPal, the contribution payment from a buyer of JP is not supported now. I am sorry that I trouble it.

I tried a different method, but did not receive it either. :(
I'm sorry not to be able to send a donation now. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:23 pm 

One thing that might bring in more donations is to bring back more of the friendly and nonjudgmental atmosphere the Myst community is known for, people are going to be more likely to donate if they feel welcomed

E=mc2
Energy = Milk x Coffee Squared

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:40 pm 
Former MystOnline Moderator

Chiro wrote:
Mostly I use PayPal for the remittance of the donation.
However, PayPal does not accept remittances from Japan to Cyan for some reason this time. :(

I'll make sure that Cyan are aware of this although there may not be anything they can do about it. I have not found anything on PayPal's website that restricts payments from Japan. The only thing I can think of is that unverified accounts can only send a total of $2000, so if you use PayPal for sending money for other things you may have reached the limit.

Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:54 pm 
Obduction Backer

Karkadann wrote:
One thing that might bring in more donations is to bring back more of the friendly and nonjudgmental atmosphere the Myst community is known for, people are going to be more likely to donate if they feel welcomed

Hear here, Karkadann <Edit - This post has already been reported to teh Guild of Proofreeder's>

"Laugh it up, Chuckles" -- Space Ghost to Rand Miller; MOUL KI #38615, Mulligan KI #37069, MOULa2.0 #130257

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:23 am 

Mac_Fife wrote:
I'll make sure that Cyan are aware of this although there may not be anything they can do about it. I have not found anything on PayPal's website that restricts payments from Japan. The only thing I can think of is that unverified accounts can only send a total of $2000, so if you use PayPal for sending money for other things you may have reached the limit.

Thank you for a reply, Mac_Fife! :D
I always bother you, and I'm sorry.

My three families, everybody loves Myst.
We wish that MOULa want to follow all the time from now on.
I do not spare any small help that we can do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:15 am 

Karkadann wrote:

Seconded.
+1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:32 am 
Obduction Backer

I'm not sure I understand what would generate this comment. That is, where has the feeling that there's some difference or a less friendly and non-judgemental atmosphere come from as I haven't detected that at all. I'm not sure why you would make the comment to begin with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:57 am 

zack wrote:
I'm not sure I understand what would generate this comment. That is, where has the feeling that there's some difference or a less friendly and non-judgemental atmosphere come from as I haven't detected that at all. I'm not sure why you would make the comment to begin with.

Nothing in particular generated it, I'm just suggesting that the better experience people have in the caverns, the more likely they are to come back. Word of mouth all be it a bit slow at times has always been the best advertising.

A nice friendly peaceful non-judgmental environment has always been a wonderful escape, a place where you can leave your worries behind, if only for a short time.

All kinds of people from all walks of life just hanging out having fun with nothing more in common then the desire to enjoy some good company.

Chuckles58 wrote:
Hear here, Karkadann <Edit - This post has already been reported to teh Guild of Proofreeder's>

Hu?? is my grammer getting better?

E=mc2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:54 am 

Karkadann wrote:

Chuckles58 wrote:

Hu?? is my grammer getting better?

I hered that two: your grandma is getting much better... :wink:

Hooray for the CAVCON level!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:24 pm 

This time I came preprepared :D :lol: 8) :P :twisted:

[spoiler]You have the right to spell correctly. If you give up that right, anything you type can and will be used against you in a forum or chat room. You have the right to a spell checker and to have a spell checker present during any internet forum activities. If you cannot afford a spell checker, one will be provided to you at no cost. During your internet forum or chat room activities, you may decide at any time to exercise these rights, spell correctly, or have a spell checker present while posting.

Do you understand these rights as I have read them to you??
[/spoiler]

E=mc2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:26 pm 
Former MystOnline Moderator

Chiro wrote:
Mac_Fife wrote:

Thank you for a reply, Mac_Fife! :D
I always bother you, and I'm sorry.

My three families, everybody loves Myst.
We wish that MOULa want to follow all the time from now on.
I do not spare any small help that we can do.

Chiro, I had a word with the the people at Cyan and they've confirmed that PayPal does accept Japanese Yen (and other currencies). There is nothing that has changed at Cyan's end to prevent Japanese donations, so they can only assume that perhaps the PayPal system was having problems. You might try again at a later date and see if you still have the same trouble.

Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:04 pm 
Obduction Backer

Karkadann wrote:
zack wrote:

Nothing in particular generated it, I'm just suggesting that the better experience people have in the caverns, the more likely they are to come back. Word of mouth all be it a bit slow at times has always been the best advertising.

Well, as a single example, a friend of mine hauled himself into cavern (finally, I've only been pestering him for a couple years), and he noticed that while no one was unfriendly,(indeed, he felt very welcomed, in a way he'd never experienced in an mmo-esque setting) there was a noticeable layer of pessimism, and that put him off some.

Now, before anyone flies into some "Ehrmahgherd, Eleri thinks ws should all be happy positive always!!" rant- yes, there is a lot to kvetch about, and be gloomy about, especially when it comes to Uru; and there's nothing wrong with talking about it. But it does make an impression on new cavern visitors, if the people they encounter are negative/apathetic about the space they are in.

KI#00001498
Officially bonked R.E.B.E.L.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:16 am 

Mac_Fife wrote:
Chiro, I had a word with the the people at Cyan and they've confirmed that PayPal does accept Japanese Yen (and other currencies). There is nothing that has changed at Cyan's end to prevent Japanese donations, so they can only assume that perhaps the PayPal system was having problems. You might try again at a later date and see if you still have the same trouble.

Thank you very much, Mac_Fife. :)
I decided to wait for the recovery of the system of PayPal.
I apologize in what I asked for this place for for a question.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1977 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 132  Next