It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:41 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:17 pm 

Given the current account creation 'lock down' on the main shard I have considered doing Heritage Night on the Gehn Shard. My concern with this was that it might confuse people and some explorers may not have accounts there. I could probably find a way to run the event running two clients and being in both shards at once. I can't do hacking on Gehn but other events would be fine, so I probably do that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:05 pm 

I believe they are working on a solution to the account creation, however it aint ready yet, and as far as the Gehn shard I have seen Adam do some pretty amazing stuff the few times I was there, I can not speak for him however you may want to coordinate with him on your event Im sure between the two of you, you can do some pretty amazing cyber-magic. and it would be a good opportunity for people waiting for MOULa to get a taste of several possibilities available threw open Source.

Im assuming thats one of the benefits of open source, that there are several shards that can pick up the slack left by the current account creation lock down. So you can create a new account on Uru Live just not on Cyans Uru Live until they get the rest of the bugs worked out of the new account creation program/solution alternative thing-ah-ma-bob do-hickey what ever they call it

Assuming the Gehn shard is willing to participate as far as some of these events are concerned, people that cant log onto MOULa can still attend, Cyan will have time to make sure everything works like it should, the Gehn crew get to exhibit there talents and show people that can't log onto MOULa whats available on the Gehn shard. All you need to do coordinate the events with all parties involved and advertise here on MOULa forums. every benefits., the solution is there, all you have to do is work together

Energy = Milk Coffee 2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:07 pm 
Obduction Backer

i think THE OPEN CAVE or TOC is also a MOULa based shard and still up and running :) the shard owner is Mystler.
http://www.the-open-cave.net/en/