It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:05 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:28 am 

I haven't played in a good 8-9 years and I'm starting off my daughter. So far all we've done is the cleft, so I have a few question.

Does she have to do the four ages to get to the Great Zero, or is there a way I can invite her?

How do you invite? I know how to bring her to my Relto, but when I try to invite anywhere else it doesn't work.

I've seen a few things that should help, but it's more confusing.

I think that is for now.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:03 pm 
Obduction Backer

HEVY wrote:
I haven't played in a good 8-9 years and I'm starting off my daughter. So far all we've done is the cleft, so I have a few question.

Does she have to do the four ages to get to the Great Zero, or is there a way I can invite her?

How do you invite? I know how to bring her to my Relto, but when I try to invite anywhere else it doesn't work.

Relto is one of the few ages where you cannot send invitations out for (the Cleft(s) are the others). You always have to meet others in person and share your Relto book to bring others there.

For the great Zero: Yes in the end you will need the four basic ages. Every other hint would be a spoiler and therefore belong to the spoiler subforum.

Hope you two will have a lot of fun (re)playing the game.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:14 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Morgon wrote:
For the great Zero: Yes in the end you will need the four basic ages.
Not true.
[Reveal] Spoiler: What's needed to reach the Great Zero is...
Markers. The GZ Antechamber is accessed through the book in the neighborhood. From there, get the marker mission and collect 15 markers to get to the GZ courtyard. If the two of you belong to the same neighborhood, you can meet there. If she doesn't have enough markers to get through the door to the back, you can open it for her and let her go through.

HEVY wrote:
[Reveal] Spoiler: There are two ways to get a friend into one of your ages
The first way is through Relto and using the books on your shelves. You'll need to unlock the age you want to go to and be sure it's turned to the location you want (beginning of the age or the journey cloth). It's best to unlock the book before you bring your friend to Relto as they may not perceive the change if you make it after they're there.

The second is to send an invite through your KI. Open the KI to the Players list, find the person you want to invite and click on their name. Then scroll down to the Age you want to invite them to and click on the green arrow next to the Age name. That will send an invite to their KI and they should be able to find a link in the Nexus under Private Links.

Helpful links:
Guild of Sleepers' page on How To Use the KI
All Things Uru page on The Great Zero

I hope you and your daughter have a great time exploring the cavern.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:40 am 

Thank you Tai'lahr!