It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:11 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:13 am 

From Prologue, to Until Uru, and now LIVE... we stuck it out with you, and for you Cyan. A whole-hearted "THANK YOU" from a humble fan!

Love, Light & Laughter,

URU Live KI #50911

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:22 am 
Obduction Backer

It's been a long road back....Thanks Cyan for making the dream a reality and all my best wishes for huge success go with you........

SG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:04 am 
Obduction Backer

How exciting - the eve of launch is upon us!

Beta forums - you've served us well. So long!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:52 am 

I was here for the original Uru beta before the servers went down the 1st time, and I was verry happy to be a part of this beta as well.

The game has greatly improved from the original: much smoother, etc...
I have enjoyed every bit of time I have spent in all the ages and am looking foward to see how everything evolves in the future.

I would also like to thank my fellow players. I have been in more beta testing than I can count and this has to be the most support that the testers have given each other and the company.

Thanks all. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:53 am 

BTW, you will see me poping around exploring everything as it hits the Live servers. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:10 am 
Obduction Backer

A second and third to much above. Until Uru - proposed and initiated by Cyan, but formed and developed by fans - deserves some incredible credit too. Myst Online is unique and I hope only more wondrous things both emerge and that we create endlessly here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:54 am 

Well spoken - all of you wonderful URU-explorers. Thanks to Rand and all the employers on Cyan for their stubbornness and persistence to make this happen. Let the journey continue and last forever.

Your humble explorer
Jules Verne
(IMystUru in MOUL)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:19 am 
Obduction Backer

zack wrote:
A second and third to much above. Until Uru - proposed and initiated by Cyan, but formed and developed by fans - deserves some incredible credit too. Myst Online is unique and I hope only more wondrous things both emerge and that we create endlessly here.

And the people at cyan who made until a reality, and, even more, those who tried to prevent it's closure, have my tanks.

I miss some of my friends, too dispirited by until's closure to enjoy the live, even when they had pay for a gametap account...
Those left out for random problem, even if they might be able to get on the live someday, can't right now.

I wanna see until back, I wanna see the whole of the international issues solved, then, I would be happy and tankful, waiting on until that we can all go on the live, looking forward to the future.

Last edited by EowynCarter on Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:19 am 

Just the biggest thank you to everyone who made this possible at Cyan, Rand, Game Tap! It's been the best experience. I along with so many others am looking forward to the next part of the journey. :P

Barb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:32 am 

:D

You have this explorer's gratitude! I'm so happy to finally be coming home, Cyan and Game Tap!

Thanks to everyone who kept the faith and made today a reality. It is my hope that this is only the beginning of a grand and glorious journey into the heart of URU through Myst Online.

See you in Live!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:20 pm 

I would like to thank Cyan and Game Tap for making it possible to play the Uru Live game. In the last few months I have met lots of nice people. I hope Uru Live continues on for lots of years to come. Keep up the great work Cyan and Game Tap.

See you all in Live.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:34 pm 

Mr. Miller, the CYAN team, the GameTap folks.

THANK YOU!!!

I can't sum up into words what I'm feeling right now...

It's like coming to the end of a dark road and emerging into the light and love of our community and rejoicing in the realization of so much hard work and sacrifice.

The part of the tag line for MOUL says, "Make a home." TOO LATE! I've got a FAMILY here! It has ALWAYS been my true home. It's not only my homeworld where I was "virtually" born, it is where I realized that all things are possible.

I am SO PROUD to be an Uruite.

Thank you CYAN!!! Without you, I wouldn't have the family I have now. I have my Online Dad, Mom, Little Sister, Brothers, Aunts and Surrogate Mom's all over the world thanks to Uru. It has filled in the missing parts of my life with love, joy and happiness. Now with the Launch, I'm going to be one of the happiest people in the world.

DEEP CITY PRIDE!!!!

Happy FebUruAry!!!!

URU FOREVER!!!

Pepsi,
Tell God that he'll have to give you a break from your angelic duties today so you can watch over all of us and rejoice! Today I step into the Cavern for YOU! I LOVE YOU!

KI: 839389

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:41 pm 

Indeed, a hearty thank you to all those who worked so hard to make Uru a reality again. /salute

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:20 pm 
Obduction Backer

To Everyone at Cyan,

Thank You!!!!

Yahooo and wishing you all the success in the world.

Here's to Launch Image

lightkeeper Image me expressing joy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:39 pm 

This quite honestly feels like a dream to me right now.

Thank you Cyan, for creating the dream, GameTap, for believing in the dream, and to all the explorers, who lived and worked the dream.

To everyone who shares the dream, take heart - this is only the beginning :wink:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3