It is currently Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:10 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:21 am 
Obduction Backer

I'd be worried if Cyan didn't have the answer :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:24 am 

Thork, the watcher was born in betwwen ages the great king was born while his parents were passing thru the archway. When Yeesha speaks of his returning she is most likely talking about the the great king. If she were referring to the watcher that would be a huge surprise to me. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:45 am 

Quote:
Even if Cyan does have the answer, they aren't going to tell us what it is; we're supposed to figure it out.

sure :)
but we can only figure it out if they have an answer in the first place. So I'm hoping this storyline has a good pay-off... Pods. Animals being destroyed. Bahro. Could almost make an opera out of it. :wink:

[spoiler]Is there a prophecy or something indicating someone will return? The Great King, or the Watcher?[/spoiler]

Underground, overground, wombling free!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:45 am 

This is great, this other sighting is just what I was waiting for. The only question I have left is did anyone catch a bahro leaving the stone in any other hoods or was it just the UO hood? It's a bit disappointing if things like this are only going to happen in the "special" hoods.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:47 am 
Obduction Backer

It's general. There's another thread on the strange appearances.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:24 am 

Bahro have been seen in other hoods, and they have left stones in other (maybe all) hoods too. We have a stone in ours and one of my hoodies (ur1derful) was there to see the bahro delivering it. She got a ki pic of it too and we have it on our imager.

She has actually seen it twice, first time by chance, but today she decided to try to come in at the same time as she saw it yesterday... and... there it was. Do they come at the same time everyday perhaps? Seems like a pretty extraordinary coincidence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:03 am 

Location: In the dark, behind you. With the glowsticks in my nose.
Someone mentioned the link taking you to the great tree overlooking the arch, but it's also the same path leading straight into the guild hall behind you.

:o

A lot of the mystery is not what you find in front of you but what you see when you look around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:25 am 

nebodin wrote:
Bahro have been seen in other hoods, and they have left stones in other (maybe all) hoods too. We have a stone in ours and one of my hoodies (ur1derful) was there to see the bahro delivering it. She got a ki pic of it too and we have it on our imager.

She has actually seen it twice, first time by chance, but today she decided to try to come in at the same time as she saw it yesterday... and... there it was. Do they come at the same time everyday perhaps? Seems like a pretty extraordinary coincidence.

can you ask her what time she saw it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:40 am 
Obduction Backer

:) I think this new linking stone will also make it easier to gather within the same city instanse. At least I hope it works like the other books in the room, that link to hood related instances. The hide and seek players can link through it and use the city again. For the D'ni games the marathon and the 5 K runs can be run again, the st Pat's parade too. provided the allowed in number goes up as well, hm i wonder how many can be in an city instance through that link.

In any case to me it looks like gatherings in the city have been made easier now.

But I do hope that it also means the look at the secret behind you and the opening of the Guild Hall!

:lol: Thank you Bahro!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:25 pm 

You wouldn't happen to know that time, would you nebodin? I would love to KI shot one myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:51 am 

Sorry, probably a bit late for this info, haven't been on forums since that post. It was at 13:55 ki time both days.

Several of us showed up yesterday at 13:55 to see if it appeared again. We also had players in Relto and at the location in Ae'gura where the stone links you to. Nothing was seen by anyone in any location at that time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:55 pm 

I wonder if this means the Bahro plan on repairing the Guildhall...

That'd throw the DRC for a loop. They put that thing on the backburner for eons.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8