It is currently Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:34 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: User made marker game
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:46 am 

I logged in today and the GZ Marker mission I was on (2) was erased and when I went to the Great Zero I got a message to quit my current marker game. I never join a marker game and there is no game section on my KI. Please help I would like to complete the marker missions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:23 am 
Obduction Backer

If you can't start a new mission, file a bug report.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:58 am 
Obduction Backer

I have figured out a workaround for this problem.

If you go to the GZ and it won't let you start a mission ("quit your current marker game"), try this:

Have someone create a marker game and send it to you. (You can't do this yourself; ask a friend.) The new marker game should appear in the Incoming folder in your KI.

Select the game. Press "Play Game". Then press "Stop Playing".

This should clear your KI and allow you to use the GZ, and also create your own marker games.

I've tested this with one afflicted explorer, and it worked. If it doesn't work for you, sorry...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:50 pm 

Location: In the dark, behind you. With the glowsticks in my nose.
The marker game system works by creating the mission scorecard in your KI based on the area that the mission was created.

IE: If you happened to create/participate in a mission in Descent, check the KI messages stored to the Descent sub folder to find that scorecard. You are able to perform all the necessary functions for the mission, as well as deleting the entire thing the same way you would delete a picture, or a non DRC issued KImail.

Clicking the "Stop Playing" button if you are currently engaged in a mission will remove the colored marker indicators and reset the KI for any other potential mission.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:22 pm 

I am also having a hard time, trying to start the new marker game, Would someone please send me a new marker game, willeula ID#0073158.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:44 pm 
Obduction Backer

euwilli, a marker game has been sent to be played in the City at the canyon and the library. Long live the barriers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:33 pm 

I was sent four marker games, two of which opened and worked fine the other two when opened just stuck on loading window. Had to click on incoming to get out of window. I reported it ingame but ResEng unable to fix. He asked me to dumplog and post ticket which I tried to do twice but could not get the details to upload. Problem with these is if you cant open you cant delete.
Must try to submit ticket again. :x Annoying when you cant get the message through.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]