It is currently Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

When do you think we will have access to the Spy Room?
Before the next episode! 4%  4%  [ 6 ]
During the next episode! 35%  35%  [ 47 ]
After the next episode! 60%  60%  [ 81 ]
Total votes : 134
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:02 pm 

First of all, there were more things to Kirel than the blue colors. But, I do think we will see it again. There is a good chance he or another DRC could release it! Also, who said Phil's relto wouldn't be there! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:10 pm 
Obduction Backer

robinsonb5 wrote:
Bogardan Mage wrote:
They were given different colour schemes and such to make them more interesting.)

I, for one, definitely want to see Kirel again. I much prefer the blue theme to the yellow theme of Bevin :)

I like the blue theme as well, but I hope they change it so that it's not just a mirror image of bevin. Having it flipped like that just does my head in after all these years of running around bevin. :lol:

Ki #782729

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:37 pm 
Obduction Backer

My head too -- but I enjoy the experience. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:22 am 
Obduction Backer

Perhaps there will be a night relto page in Phil's relto? I'm pretty sure, that the spyroom will be there someday, else Cyan would remove it from the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:49 am 
Obduction Backer

ahh phils relto. man i have checked Teledahn for a year now and nada. I just love seeing his Relto for the bookshelf. Interesting topic. Look how the shelf has changed. Also, is it me or has the ercana book changed too?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:33 am 

i always used to wish all those books in his shelf were unlocked. . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:01 am 
Obduction Backer

ziatonic wrote:
Also, is it me or has the ercana book changed too?

Yes it has. I think the current Er'cana book used to be the personal journal before being picked up (i.e. when it was on the bookshelf). That may or may not be the "default" book.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:36 pm 

I want to see where that red Nexus book goes! :o (6th from the left, bottom shelf.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:36 pm 
Obduction Backer

Maintainer's Nexus?

I've always held that there should be an easier way to get to that darn Wall... trying to get a group over there when you didn't have the right spot bookmarked was always a pain, and getting over there once is hard enough for some people. It'd be nice to see one of the rooms in the Well opened up with a link to the Maintainer's Nexus to give you more direct access to the Wall.

That said, I don't think there was any motive behind making a red Nexus book beyond trying to fill up the bookshelf... but it'd still be nice :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:36 am 
Obduction Backer

i wonder how they are gonna work that. having phils relto have a full shelf. like, it already happend before, the books on his shelf were one way, then when the Path of the Shell came out, his shelf had those instead of 3 or 4 generic ones. i have the pic aorund here somewhere.

now, if they care to keep proper continuity, then they will have to update his shelf with books from all the new ages we are gonna play in the future. Kinda doubtful they have all the book deisgns out already but that would be a kick tushie topic of speculation... seeing all those book that you KNOW your gonna eventually accees.

Now they can do what i just said or put the all known books on the shelf now and fill the rest with generic and KEEP IT THAT WAY, or if they dont care about continuity, they can alwyas update his relto with the new books we discover when the come out.

Please, discuss, this has been nagging me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:44 am 
Obduction Backer

It's possible that Phil's journey was different from the one we will take.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:45 am 
Obduction Backer

oh riiight, hes dead. hmm, so what books should he have up till that point?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:54 pm 

ziatonic wrote:
oh riiight, hes dead. hmm, so what books should he have up till that point?

We have no way of knowing, since he obviously went places we never did prior to his apparent death. Perhaps he went to many or all of the places that we have seen since then and will be seeing in the future. Perhaps he even went to places where we will never go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:15 pm 

LuigiHann wrote:
It's possible that Phil's journey was different from the one we will take.

If you look really carefully, he also went to Myst, like us, so he took the same exact journey we did, just ended with a different result. (5th book from the right, top shelf, to show visual confirmation for ppl who haven't played POTS.) Though, anyone who played CC/POTS would know how and where to get to Myst =P. But what I'm still curious about is what will go in the two empty spots next to the City book in our current bookshelf, and how everything will place itself if they change it so they only release one new age a month, as the current trend seems to be... They can't expect (though, they will, and we most likely will fulfill the expectation) us to wait for 21 more months for all the other ages, and what will happen after 21 more ages will be released? Will they expand out personal age booklist to include the second shelf? Or will they unlock a new secret to Relto that we haven't seen before? (Hopefully if it's a new underground layer, they remove the silly mountain-terrain-fading thing that occurs when you fall through, since that would give it away, just like the original location of the Calendar Rose resting place (before they moved it, of course).

For those who didn't know, the old Calendar Roses used to all be in Relto, the ones we activate would be where the Calendar is, and the ones we haven't were hidden [spoiler]under the library on Relto[/spoiler]. Not that a spoiler tag was really needed, as they're no longer there, and I have yet to find them again (though, that's for lack of looking)...[/spoiler]

Last edited by Trunkuza on Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:17 pm 
Obduction Backer

Calendar rose? You said it was hidden in the Relto? Im confused. Are you saying that the actual stone object with the sparkly was under relto out of sight but always loaded?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next