It is currently Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

When do you think we will have access to the Spy Room?
Before the next episode! 4%  4%  [ 6 ]
During the next episode! 35%  35%  [ 47 ]
After the next episode! 60%  60%  [ 81 ]
Total votes : 134
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:33 pm 
Obduction Backer

I don't know what Trunkuza is talking about. The relto base page in Zandi's firepit is new in URU Live, as are the sparklies from mid-January.
It's probably in addition to the spiral in the Great Tree, not instead of it. We'll need Ahnonay etc for that though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:50 pm 

ziatonic wrote:
Calendar rose? You said it was hidden in the Relto? Im confused. Are you saying that the actual stone object with the sparkly was under relto out of sight but always loaded?

Yes. There used to be all 12 of them in Relto at any given time. I have an (unfortunately fuzzy, thanks to KI Cam) in-game screenshot if you want to see proof. Just gimme your KI number, I'll send it to you.

***EDIT***
Dang... I just looked for it, all my KI capture shots are gone!! :cry:
Still on my Image Viewer, but almost impossible to make out what it is, due to the extra-fuzziness...

The guy right above me wrote:
I don't know what Trunkuza is talking about. The relto base page in Zandi's firepit is new in URU Live, as are the sparklies from mid-January.

Yeah, I know it's new, that's what I was referring to. When it came out (In Uru Live), all of the Calendar Roses/Sparklies/whatever people want to call them, were placed in Relto, just not in the "found" position.

Last edited by Trunkuza on Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:35 pm 
Obduction Backer

Rusty_Russell wrote:
It's probably in addition to the spiral in the Great Tree, not instead of it. We'll need Ahnonay etc for that though.

You're right, the Calendar Circle/Sparks are new. What he meant is that Cyan used to hide the sparks under the hut in Relto. When you got a new spark, it would be moved to the island. But some people managed to see the sparks by jumping to the back of Relto, so Cyan made the sparks you still haven't got invisible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:43 pm 

Can someone remind me how we go to Phil's relto? I know i saw it in POTS, but can't for the life of me remember how it fitted into anything

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:11 pm 

joaopedro wrote:
Rusty_Russell wrote:

You're right, the Calendar Circle/Sparks are new. What he meant is that Cyan used to hide the sparks under the hut in Relto. When you got a new spark, it would be moved to the island. But some people managed to see the sparks by jumping to the back of Relto, so Cyan made the sparks you still haven't got invisible.

Actually, they were hidden directly under the Calendar island, and they could be seen by falling off of that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:13 pm 

Ged_UK wrote:
Can someone remind me how we go to Phil's relto? I know i saw it in POTS, but can't for the life of me remember how it fitted into anything

You got to Phil's Relto via the spyroom, and from Phil's Relto you could go to Kirel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:25 pm 

Herohtar wrote:
joaopedro wrote:
Rusty_Russell wrote:

Actually, they were hidden directly under the Calendar island, and they could be seen by falling off of that.

I have a screenshot in my imager somewhat proving its hiding place was under the hut ;-). Not to mention hours upon hours of time spent jumping backwards off the island trying to triangulate its location based upon visual information. If it wasn't under the hut, it was darn well close.

Herohtar wrote:
Ged_UK wrote:

You got to Phil's Relto via the spyroom, and from Phil's Relto you could go to Kirel.

It's also safe to point out (as isn't pointed out here) that unless it's been moved and no one's told me, the spyroom link is no longer available, as Sharper's hording it somewhere out of our reach (like I said, unless I'm misinformed)

****PS**** I should start pressing preview sometimes, before hitting submit xD fifth time edited in under ten minutes. LOL make that sixth. forgot the quotes around the guy's name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:42 pm 
Obduction Backer

Good spot then, Trunkuza. I didn't know that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:38 pm 

Trunkuza wrote:
I have a screenshot in my imager somewhat proving its hiding place was under the hut ;-). Not to mention hours upon hours of time spent jumping backwards off the island trying to triangulate its location based upon visual information. If it wasn't under the hut, it was darn well close.

Well, I'd like to see that screenshot because I've seen a screenshot that proved it was under the island. Unfortunately, forums are pretty much useless when trying to search for something older than a month or so.

Trunkuza wrote:
It's also safe to point out (as isn't pointed out here) that unless it's been moved and no one's told me, the spyroom link is no longer available, as Sharper's hording it somewhere out of our reach (like I said, unless I'm misinformed)

You have not been misinformed; however, it has been pointed out in this thread. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:11 pm 

Herohtar wrote:
Trunkuza wrote:

Well, I'd like to see that screenshot because I've seen a screenshot that proved it was under the island. Unfortunately, forums are pretty much useless when trying to search for something older than a month or so.

Well, it's definitely under the island, but I don't think there's any pictures available to show where it is in relation to the hut itself.

[spoiler=Click to reveal picture.]Image[/spoiler]
Yay search function. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:45 pm 

Ichabod_L wrote:
Well, it's definitely under the island, but I don't think there's any pictures available to show where it is in relation to the hut itself.

O.o Now that's the oddest screenshot of the island I've ever seen...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:39 pm 
Obduction Backer

Herohtar wrote:
Ichabod_L wrote:

O.o Now that's the oddest screenshot of the island I've ever seen...

That's the back of the island... take a look at this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1vsPcRcVTE
(The gap you can see at the picture is jumped at about 0:13)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:24 am 

I have looked at the updated DRC website, and it says Kirel is in stage 5, but delayed. So, I am sure we will see it in he next episode! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:58 am 

Herohtar wrote:
Trunkuza wrote:

I may have been mistaken when reading this earlier, but by "Island" were you referring to the calendar rose island, or the main Relto island itself? 'Cause I always refer to "Islands" as anything seperate from the main (all pages off) section of Relto (the part you link in to).

Back when they were possible to see, I jumped off Relto – while facing the hut – so many times, that I can confirm (at least, to myself) that they were all huddled in their little partial circle right under the hut (Y axis-wise [or Z to some 3D programs, whichever one is listed for your program to mean "up/down axis"]) practically dead-center. Maybe a little off-center, but of course, without a wireframe mode, I cannot say for certain. However, jumps from the dock, the bridge, the tree, the waterfall, and the bench showed that they were definitely under the hut. Now if only I could get my pictures back :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:12 pm 
Obduction Backer

sc1234freak wrote:
I have looked at the updated DRC website, and it says Kirel is in stage 5, but delayed. So, I am sure we will see it in he next episode! :lol:

Kirel has been in Phase 5 for months now...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next