It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:20 am 
Obduction Backer

Texana,

This is truly a time-saving & frustration-saving list! Thank you so much!!!

Can this list now be titled "THE ULAGAIN GOODIES LIST"? It would be disappointing to spend a day looking for something on the list, only to discover it isn't there in ULagain.

Also, if an item is available some places & not others, it would be convenient to have a comment next to the item saying something like "This hat is only available in the "Uru Obsession Bevin" and "The XYZ Bevin."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:44 am 
Obduction Backer

oldbushie wrote:
Also, this needs to be changed: Kadish.............Helmet.....................Empty Vault (not currently available)

The viking helmet is back! :D

I've confirmed everything else is there except for the First Month Shirt (which I'm sure will never return) and the Minkata sparklie (as mentioned earlier) and I haven't bothered to go looking for the soccer ball as I get lost easily in that Age. XD On to marker quests!

Made the change :) I haven't been able to do much more than load the game and create my avie. I am really anxious to spend some time in the Cavern again! See y'all in cavern asap!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:02 am 
Obduction Backer

ces wrote:
Texana,

This is truly a time-saving & frustration-saving list! Thank you so much!!!

Can this list now be titled "THE ULAGAIN GOODIES LIST"? It would be disappointing to spend a day looking for something on the list, only to discover it isn't there in ULagain.

Also, if an item is available some places & not others, it would be convenient to have a comment next to the item saying something like "This hat is only available in the "Uru Obsession Bevin" and "The XYZ Bevin."

Thanks for the complement /blush.

I started this list years ago in the original beta because I was so frustrated in my own explorations. I really didn't want a walk-through, but I wanted to know if I had missed something really cool, even though I knew the next build would allow me to start again with better knowledge. It was much easier back then. There was just Cleft, Teledahn, and very limite parts of the city. I remeber how excited I was when each new age was added. (Note, no NDA's were slain in the admission of this. My name is on the Cyan published beta testers list and the NDA was lifted many years ago!)

I appreciate your desire for a more current name, but I like the old name for its nostalgic value. However, I will be hapy to make changes as they are discovered and brought to my attention. This list is a livng thing and I am thrilled we are able to add to it once again :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:31 am 
Obduction Backer

Location: Hanging around with mermaids. And still looking for the elusive Funky Bahro.
oldbushie wrote:
Also, this needs to be changed: Kadish.............Helmet.....................Empty Vault (not currently available)

The viking helmet is back! :D

I've confirmed everything else is there except for the First Month Shirt (which I'm sure will never return) and the Minkata sparklie (as mentioned earlier) and I haven't bothered to go looking for the soccer ball as I get lost easily in that Age. XD On to marker quests!

[spoiler]The soccer ball is (almost) due south of the fourth kiva. If you get lost looking for the fourth kiva, and stumble upon the soccer ball - as I sometimes do - head due north. Think of it this way: the ball's shadow is pointing in the right direction.[/spoiler]

KI numbers:
TOOO 24657
Magical Mystery TOOO 643784
Institution TOOO 816645
Karaoke TOOO 816776

~and featuring~

Murinna (the mermaid) 2484723
Mallina (the other mermaid) 3015052

Second Life: TOOO Fall

Post subject: Goggles
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:13 am 

[spoiler]
*~SPOILER~*

Ok so the goggles are supposed to be in the Cleft after I finish it, but for the life of me I cannot locate them. Which room?[/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:29 am 

TOOO wrote:
[spoiler]The soccer ball is (almost) due south of the fourth kiva. If you get lost looking for the fourth kiva, and stumble upon the soccer ball - as I sometimes do - head due north. Think of it this way: the ball's shadow is pointing in the right direction.[/spoiler]

Or if you reaaaly want to make it easy, Anori Ren has a marker game that leads right to the soccer ball (and back again if you reset it.) Anori Ren: KI # 00110186

The names of all the stars, and of all living things, and the whole history of Middle-Earth and Over-heaven and of the sundering seas! Of course! What less? But I am not in a hurry tonight.

The Two Towers, JRR Tolkien

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:29 pm 
Obduction Backer

Howdy all,

I still haven't had a chance to get into Uru to explore. I have heard rumors that some items have been moved around. If you find something moved please post here and if it is confirmed by another explorer I will update the Goodie List.

Happy explorations,
Te'ana

Post subject: Goggles - which room?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:56 pm 

I know where the goggles are supposed to be and what I need to complete to get them, but they just don't seem to be there. Is anyone else having this issue?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:04 pm 
Obduction Backer

~Akiva wrote:
I know where the goggles are supposed to be and what I need to complete to get them, but they just don't seem to be there. Is anyone else having this issue?

No. Are you sure you know what to complete? for example...

[spoiler]What is the weather like?[/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:52 am 
Obduction Backer

Also, the descent link is only available in the Bevin version of Ae'gura. For those of you who might have been digging around in the rubble for it :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:18 am 

The descent link is only available in the Bevin version of Ae'gura. Yep, that's where I found it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:38 am 
Obduction Backer

Updated :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:34 am 

GinchmiesterJ wrote:
The basketball jersey has also returned.

This was there in 2008, can anybody inform me if it is available now and where it is to be found?

Thanks!

Primary Explorer: Hail Argentum KI 00947744
Previous Explorer: Tehanu KI 00387205

Founder of The Friend's Bevin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:07 am 

I'm wondering about this myself, presuming the 'Basketball Jersey' is the 'March Madness' shirt listed in Texana's Goodie's List. I checked my closet, and there's no St. Patty's hat, and no unusual shirt. :-/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:34 pm 
Obduction Backer

I think that most, if not all, of the special events items have not been turned on, nor will be for the moment. A little off topic, I haven't seen my Beta T-shirt reappear either.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next