It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:15 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 353 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:34 pm 
Obduction Backer

OK, so what do you think will take place in the Season Finalé?

"A vast landscape filled with hours of unique gameplay?" :roll: 8)

If this were television, we would get some tremendous story culminating in an awe-inspiring cliff-hanger and leaving us breathlessly awaiting the first episode of the new season.

What would do it for you?

Mod Note: Edited by Whitch2 - 9/18/07 - added 'Spoilers' to title.

Last edited by HeadCheese on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:39 pm 

oh...were getting something big...i can just feel it!!! and i think it has something to do with the watchers words...*goes back to reading the books*

-Calumon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:09 pm 
Obduction Backer

HeadCheese wrote:
"A vast landscape filled with hours of unique gameplay?" :roll: 8)

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:39 pm 

Content:

Ahnonay is released
Sharper's Hat
October Spark
Hallway that leads to the courtyard of the Guild Hall is opened

Story:

Watson and Cate get it on, WWF style (I'm sorry, WWF does not stand for World Wildlife Federation :) )
Phil let's it slip that he and Yeesha are married
We finally get some direction from the DRC (Cyan) for what to do with the Guilds.
Cliffhanger: Yeesha appears on the last day, carrying Atrus' body, and tells us that Releeshan has fallen to the "bad" Bahro and the war is at our door.

KI# 00140468

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:46 pm 
Obduction Backer

Everyone gets amnesia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:10 pm 
Obduction Backer

I foresee a massive earthquake. Already, weakened structures falling and trapping many. Is it really an earthquake? Or was it caused by the Bahro war? Suddenly we are whisked away to.... Stay tuned for next years opening episode "There's No Place like Home" Brought to you by the Kansas Society for the preservation of Ruby Slippers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:22 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: First trailer to the right, and straight down till morning.
I think Ahnnonay is a given. This will lead to a message from Yeesha. She'll tell us that she has been searching the D'ni ages for a solution to the Bahro conflict but believes the solution does not lie there. Then she'll give us the tools we need to create our own ages.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:31 pm 
Obduction Backer

Ahnonay is released, alongside with the Watcher's Pub Puzzle, that will lead to K'veer. At the floor of Ahnonay's Bahro Cave (the one that is below Er'cana, not the one with the Donut) we find a code that gives us an "End of Episode" speech at the Cleft Imager.

As for dates:
If Cyan sticks to their "30 days between the end of an episode and the beginning of another" development cycle, it should start on October 13th, a Saturday. But since Greydragon mentioned it would be "late October", I think it'll actually be October 20th (maybe Season Finales need more time to be prepared :wink: )... maybe Tweek could say somethink about this :P :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:01 am 

Tweek wrote:
Everyone gets amnesia.

*Falls over laughing, hits his head on the sharp end of his computer, and dies happy*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:01 am 

There is another earthquake in the cavern which dislodges one of the multitude of locked doors, allowing us to venture inside. We find ourselves in a smallish turquoise encrusted room, which houses the first ever seen ....Bathroom! The T.P. is rather unique. It is composed of smallish sheets of linking panels which lead to the waste age, where many strange adventures await. We also find a thriving D'ni colony, composed of former sanitation workers who were spared from the fate of D'ni because Agerus and Veovis never thought to send the plague to that particular age. Yep... a fully functioning D'ni society right under our very....noses :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:11 pm 
Obduction Backer

I halfway expect another mysterious Bahro-Scream-Mass-Linkout / Run-for your-very-lives-type ending, myself.

I also expect to see Yeesha (like the above poster) on the last day of the Episode. Hopefully, she won't be carrying the lifeless body of Atrus, as speculated, but I don't imagine the message she brings will be much more cheerful.

As for "HE," I'm not convinced that Dr. Watson is the real "he" that Yeesha mentioned. As exciting as it is to have Dr. Watson back, I find the idea that some mere human former member of the DRC being the one that Yeesha mentions in her speech (with no small amount of grave concern in her voice) more than a little anti-climactic. Who's return to the Cavern would worry Yeesha enough to require a return on her own part for counterbalance?

Dr. Watson? It just doesn't fit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:48 pm 
Obduction Backer

I'm thinking along the lines of earthquake and/or bahro attack and mass link-out, myself, only I expect it at the beginning of the "second season" with a brief unavailability of the city. When we return to it, we will find it much changed.

For the finale, I have no idea - although Ahnonay seems to be widely expected - and look forward to being surprised. :o

I've always hoped "he" who is coming would be Atrus. :wink: The fact that this name was dropped conspicuously in the last episode has raised my hoped considerably. Watson may have given back the tablet, but Watson is not he who is coming, IMO.

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:19 pm 
Obduction Backer

Quote:
I've always hoped "he" who is coming would be Atrus.
Oh wow! And we're all going off to make our home in Reeleshahn? (sp)

Atrus = Pied Piper? No-one left in cavern? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:20 pm 

Ahnonay
Sparklie
Maybe K'veer
Night Relto page
Yeesha
"He" = Esher

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:42 pm 

Bah, Mass linkouts are sooooo last year. :lol:

Unknown to all but a few; The Bahro poisoned by these destructive urges find their way to the Cavern at last. In the shadows it is obvious we've opened the door for them, and the DRC maddly works to support the last shreds of the Deception that the war has not come to the cavern.

In the far corners things are stirring, and perhaps a power is beginning to build that even the most maddened Bahro did not count on.

[spoiler]A little overblown, but hey I'm having a off day. :lol:[/spoiler]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 353 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next