It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:25 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:29 pm 

Maybe a day night relto page. Eder Gira so far is the on of the few ages that does not have a Relto page and it has a day night cycle that occurs without linking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:58 pm 

Yuko Hoon wrote:
I'm hoping for the two Relto pages that are still missing from the offline game. I miss the D'ni clock.

The D'ni Clock relto page was in Ahnonay. The only other page we're missing is the Fireplace page which I believe was in the single-room Myst library. So if they're rolling out the rest of the (old uru) content, which it looks like they are, we should get both pages.

A special Day/Night Relto page would be a PERFECT reward for the 12 sparklies. First, it follows with a calendar/sun dial theme of the sparklie island design. And secondly, it's not something that people can really get mad about not having (even though they will) because you can visit a friend's relto until you collect them all yourself. If you have 11 but missed June's spark then I think that January's spark should fill in for it to complete your set. I know we were discussing how to reward spark collectors without pissing people off, of course that's not possible, but this is a nice compromise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:02 am 

raistlin75 wrote:
.... If you have 11 but missed June's spark then I think that January's spark should fill in for it to complete your set. I know we were discussing how to reward spark collectors without pissing people off, of course that's not possible, but this is a nice compromise.

This is a mighty good idea, raistlin75.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:35 am 

Calumon wrote:
yes...and why a night gira at that???

_Calu

Because it looks nice. That's probably about the only reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:17 am 
Obduction Backer

Calam wrote:
Calumon wrote:

_Calu

Or it was just night there when someone took the picture :wink: .

Kai-Uwe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:31 am 
Obduction Backer

raistlin75 wrote:
If you have 11 but missed June's spark then I think that January's spark should fill in for it to complete your set.

If spark island gives out a reward for sticking around 12 months in a row, I don't think it makes much sense to give the same reward to those who played 12 months in any random order.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:24 am 
Obduction Backer

Especially since some people would have missed just January. They're different - different D'ni number on them - so you couldn't replace June with January.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:53 am 

Calam wrote:
Calumon wrote:

_Calu

They used a sketch of Ercana for "Deception" and to the best of my knowledge, Ercana played no role in the entire episode.

KI# 00140468

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:42 pm 

Perhaps Gira (those villages in the distance) is where the Bahro are headed in the Exodus when Yeesha shows up with her glowing staff to lead them out of the cavern, abandoning it to the destruction brought about by the bad bahro, cuing the Great King to return and smite them all with his secret Bad Bahro Control device, whereupon he says "why the heck is it so dark in here?" and goes back to the Palace to flip the circuit breaker, lighting the lake and discovering a bunch of surface dwellers, to whom he says "shoo! shoo!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:01 pm 
Obduction Backer

:lol: That's lovely! Cyan will have to hire you next for your storytelling. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:07 pm 

lol! :lol:

_Calu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:48 pm 

Ian Atrus wrote:
raistlin75 wrote:
If you have 11 but missed June's spark then I think that January's spark should fill in for it to complete your set.

If spark island gives out a reward for sticking around 12 months in a row, I don't think it makes much sense to give the same reward to those who played 12 months in any random order.

Ian, the only reason I would disagree with you is because there are going to be people who forgot about the spark one month, were on vacation, had internet problems, etc. If you're with the game for 12 months, I think it would be very unfair to say they had to be "in a row". My personal situation is that I joined early in the year but my first spark was the 4th one. So I was here for at least one spark I didn't get because I didn't know what they were until I accidentally ran through one, saw the island and checked the forums to see what they were. If they overlap, I would get my missing sparks in a couple months, but it would be cruel to a player who started earlier than I did and just happened to miss one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:19 am 
Obduction Backer

For various reasons, my first spark is #6, so I don't get any presents until next July – if there even are any – and I've been around quite a while.

And honestly, I really have no problem with that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:03 pm 
Obduction Backer

K'veer and Myst are on the support page now ... we are getting closer and closer. 8)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next