It is currently Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:08 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Teledahn Pillar
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:10 am 

My Teledahn pillar won't work, the other three are fine, can anybody help?

cheers

Bob

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:17 am 

Shorah bobfou
with "not working" do you mean that it doesn't open? If so, if you already have viisited your teledahn age the pillar won't open anymore and you'll find its book in the hut. If you haven't visited your Teledahn yet then this is really a bug, maybe you could try sending a ticket to the support site

Hope this helps

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:32 am 

As a workaround, if you go to someone else's relto and link through their teledahn book it should take you to your own instance and give you a copy in your shelf (or at least, this happened to me).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:42 am 

Sehltahn wrote:
As a workaround, if you go to someone else's relto and link through their teledahn book it should take you to your own instance and give you a copy in your shelf (or at least, this happened to me).

It should give you a copy of the book on your bookshelf, and if you use their book to link, it should take you the their instance (otherwise multiplayer based ages would not work correctly). Once you have a functional book in your bookshelf, the pillar should work as expected.

Have you tried deactivating the pillars in your relto book? The page you are looking for looks like a pillar. Just click that page to swap the four pillars out for the first single pillar. Once this is done, you can link out, and back to your relto, then reactivate the pillar page and see if that fixes the problem. This kind of action can sometimes correct odd problems like this.

KI: 03390194

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:16 am 
Obduction Backer

Latharion, I think that the issue is if your age start is a journey cloth in someone else's relto (that puts the book on your shelf), your age doesn't work properly. I would expect you to get the cloth on the left-hand page and a grey swirl on the right.

How to resolve that hasn't been documented yet, as far as I know.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]