It is currently Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:11 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: How to upgrade the Ki?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:24 pm 

Someone sent me a marker game, but when I view it, it says that I need to upgrade the Ki to view marker games. So I go back to Garaseen and put my hand in the big machine, but nothing happens and I still get the same message. So if this isn't the way to upgrade the Ki, then which way is? Thanks...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:29 pm 
Obduction Backer

You'll have to work your way through the markers. I believe completing the Red and Green missions will suffice.

Head through the book with the big D'ni zero above it in Bevin (| . |) to get started.

Mod Note: Topic should be moved since this is likely not technical.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:40 am 
Obduction Backer

yes, not a technical issue... gameplay issue...

callibrating the ki means running the Great Zero "scavenger hunt" missions. you'll find threads about it all over these forums and myst websites such as guildofgreeters.com, etc. to start...

[spoiler]use the rightmost of the three linking books in any bevin book room, insert your ki into the reader there (and read up on it if you're so inclined) there are fifteen red and fifteen green markers spread throughout any area of d'ni (with a few exceptions where there are no markers) [spoiler]meaning you won't find them in any ages[/spoiler]. both sets of markers are drawn from the same pool of markers. collecting the first fifteen will make avaliable a new area. collecting the rest will allow you to make and play explorer made marker games.[/spoiler]

hint...

[spoiler]not all markers are to be found at ground level[/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am 

Also...

[spoiler]I believe there is a book that describes the KI in great detail in the conference room in the 2nd building in Gahreesen. It is definitely worth reading.[/spoiler]

KI #00066107

I never asked to be born, but since I'm here, I'm taking over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:20 am 
Obduction Backer

Nomen Luni wrote:
Also...

[spoiler]I believe there is a book that describes the KI in great detail in the conference room in the 2nd building in Gahreesen. It is definitely worth reading.[/spoiler]

that, and..

[spoiler]the most immediate info you'll need can be found right where the process starts... but there's lot's of valuable info on the ki here and there...[/spoiler]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]