It is currently Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:09 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Phil's Relto and Spyroom
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:45 am 

I'm trying to get the sparklees in the slave pen and in Phil's Relto. I've tried re-entering the slave pens but the first gate now refuses to open and can't get to it the back way as the "drawbridge" is up on the wooden walkway. Do I have to touch the journey cloth again before the four floor panels will open the gate? Any other help on getting to Phil's Relto and the spyroom would be sincerely appreciated.

Creeky

KI#00079116

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:18 am 
Obduction Backer

realize that you can alter the panels that need to be depressed in order to open the gate by rearranging the switches on the wall. simply weigh down the switches that the pannels on the wall indicate to open the gates.

meaning, the combination may not be what it was when you first opened the gates. by rearranging the switches on the wall you have reset the code.

and when you come to the drawbridge again, be sure to lower it the rest of the way.

when it comes to accessing phills relto, here are some hints:

1.) complete a circut, then run laps.
2.) this would save alot of time and distance if you brought a friend.
3.) tag a shortcut, then close one door to open another

also...

[spoiler]metal walkways easily bend under pressure.[/spoiler]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:17 am 

creekwriter wrote:
I'm trying to get the sparklees in the slave pen and in Phil's Relto. I've tried re-entering the slave pens but the first gate now refuses to open and can't get to it the back way as the "drawbridge" is up on the wooden walkway. Do I have to touch the journey cloth again before the four floor panels will open the gate? Any other help on getting to Phil's Relto and the spyroom would be sincerely appreciated.
First, follow the path leading from the prison's back room (with the cubbyhole and blue sparkly) all the way to the hut (the original link-in point). As you do, figure out which bridges/ramps must be permanently lowered so you can backtrack your way to the back to the prison (one is the drawbridge). Then, figure out which of the two prison doors needs to be open in order to open up the cubbyhole in the wall. Set the pressure plates or paddles to open that door and the cubbyhole. Then figure out how to access the back room with the cubbyhole.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:08 am 

Thank you, thank you, thank you! My frustration is over. I was afraid I was going to have to reset Teledahn and do it all over again. It was only a matter of REMOVING the stone from the pressure plate corresponding to the switch previously thrown for the back gate. I didn't realize it would work with only three plates engaged.

Also I thought the first time through I just ran and jumped against the drawbridge to get it down. This time there was a lever on the side, and it went completely down.

Then it was a cinch to get to Phil's Relto linking book, and got my two sparklees. Nine down, three to go.

Thanks again, all.

Creeky

KI#00079116

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]