It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:53 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:15 pm 

Main_Avvie wrote:
besides, the report (who made the report again?) seems to have been a "first glance" at the interrior of the building, and iirc the staircase was mentioned pretty early on in the text. so whatever staircase it was would have been in immediate view at the time (the report was transcribed from voice recording iirc) so it's either the stairs to the upper floor or this alledged stairway behind the curtain (assuming the curtain wasn't closed at the time or the DRC possess super curtain removal powers)

I'm gonna say it was the stairs leading to the second level because in the oldest image of the pub there was a lot of rubble there.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Fear is the mind-killer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:28 pm 
Obduction Backer

oh boy was there! man they rly cleaned that place up nice :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:34 am 
Obduction Backer

Man, it would be so cool to play Heek there. Sigh...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:47 am 
Obduction Backer

tanshin wrote:
Man, it would be so cool to play Heek there. Sigh...

that'll be the day... that and the day they open the bevin gameroom (i won't hold my breath :roll: )

interesting how it seems they would model that area even though no one would ever see it in the game. though it does illustrate the DRCs "Restoration" aspect...

speaking of which... isn't the nook with the heek table the same nook with said stairs (steps)?

also, i can't quite understand that image. has the wall fallen over a portion of the balcony/stairs? actually it looks like some manner of mud slide :? it looks like whatever it is has flowed down the wall, around the starway and out the upstairs nook. and whatever's in the center doesn't look like the imager to me? it looks like it's broken stone. the other visibile nook as well doesn't quite resemble what i've seen behind the curtain iirc. the seats in the nooks resemble sadles except for one nook had two seats conjoined in the center like a couch.

what is the origins of this image? seems as though the pub has seen a few changes since this was invisioned...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:01 am 

IIRC that was on the old Uru Live website back in the prologue days

Fear is the mind-killer

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2