It is currently Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:08 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:38 pm 
Obduction Backer

I hate to say this but, closing Door Runners is not the proper response to such an incident. If anything, reacting like this is more likely to just feed into the griefers.

The best way to respond is to follow the instructions laid out in this post and several others that can be found around the forum regarding such a topic.

While it's a shame that it's happened, there's really no way around it. A free game is just another way for people to cause trouble at no expense. It's as simple as that. The questionable actions of others should not be grounds to terminate what is arguably a very well-worth-it service that I'm sure many people have benefited from. Rather than focus on the black moments that occur in this game, why not think about all the people that have been helped and are wonderful instead?

This being said, while I'm not sure if we'll be able to convince you guys to start bumping the hood once more, I'm sure we can rebuild and start again if need be. I'm willing to come in and bump Eastern Time Zone once in a while if people want a temporary gathering place for Delin. And GoG is always there for Tsogal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:39 am 
Obduction Backer

Thanks Tanshin... I've shared these remedies with some of the folks involved here. I appreciate your good advice and post. We aren't taking action because of your post :-)

We are locking this topic. Please, let's get back to some fun.

Dadguy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2