It is currently Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:13 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Illusive Relto Page
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:32 pm 
Obduction Backer

Can anyone steer me to the illusive 'Island Pinnacles' Relto page? I have been Bevin hopping like mad, my poor Nexus is wearing out and I have blisters on my feet! All I ever find on that window ledge is dust and dead flies! It is all I lack in my Relto and it's driving me bats. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:23 pm 
Obduction Backer

shorah...

I saw it in hood (Mystpedia) but it disappeared. so I dont know

seems to come and go...

Membre du quartier Mystpedia - KI 9392
Alts : EG Jan (gone) / Sleeper Jan KI (coming soon)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:45 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks janeerah, you and I did a run awhile back with no luck. Hooray! I finally got it! In Beta and MOUL it was on the ledge, I saw it from above in MY OWN BEVIN! Somebody glued it to the right side of the window!! There is foul play afoot! :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:46 pm 
Obduction Backer

Just keep visiting our different homes. A quick check turned up a couple of pages, though there do seem to be fewer lying around at the moment.

-Pinkutus & the Borg

Ad astra
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:51 pm 
Obduction Backer

yeah, this one is quite slippery. the mechanics by which it comes and goes aren't at least fully understood by me nor anyone i've ever spoken to.

it was in my hood for the longest time, every time i looked, which wasn't regularly so it may have come and gone multiple times. last several times i've checked, it's vanished, and since last time hasn't returned.

seems to me, any time i've created a new character the page has been there in his starting hood. if you're having no luck finding it in public hoods, you *might* try creating a new character, setting it's starting hood to public, then loading up the character that needs the page and visit that hood (or buddy that character and send him/her an invite) . i don't see why the page would be visible to some and not to others. at least, there are no indications and any indications point to otherwise...
... so that *should* work (don't see why not) ...

just a thought, if it helps, but only a theory... it's kind of a cumbersome roundabout method. otherwise just keep checking hoods until it shows...

if you're not finding it then it's just bad luck, only a few bevin hops should turn it up...

of course, people often don't realize ya have to peek round the corner a bit... knowing what turns the sparklers on should make some people more aware of it's exact location on the window...

it's easier to notice it in third person from atop the rock... and adjust the camera just enough to render it clickable...
... only no more than a sliver of page is often visable...

just think of how dastardly they could have been to put pages in open expanses such as the Er'canna canyon or worse... Minkata!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:50 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks Main_Avvie, as a matter of fact, what you described is exactly how I found it, accidentally, it caught my eye from the bridge at the light switches. I had given up and there it was! :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]