It is currently Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:40 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: kadish tree
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:01 am 
Obduction Backer

hi , does anyone know how long it takes for my kadish tree,on my relto grow , just wondered ....thanks :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:08 am 
Obduction Backer

Kirk and I managed to get his new avatar sorted all together with the special items, but gosh, that PINE TREE grows so slowly... not that we mind... we actually enjoy it because we were not aware of the fact that it is a growing tree the first time... now we are watering it and fertilizing it and regularly spraying with the magic dust... :) but curios to know - HOW LONG IT TAKES IT TO GROW?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:44 pm 
I think it's 14 days. Feel free to correct me on that number if you know better. However, that does not mean you have to play for 14 days straight to make it grow. You could obtain the tree, leave it turned on, take a hiatus of 14 days, come back, and it'd be fully grown!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:25 pm 
Obduction Backer

um ok, so it doesn't grow gradually? (that would be nice to watch though)........... and, i think we played more than 14 days already, after taking that relto page.......... maybe not?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:49 pm 

Hi,

The tree in Relto grows every 15 days. Before it is fully grown, it will take months. It will look like the one in Phil`s.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:55 pm 
Obduction Backer

And it does grow gradually, bit by bit.

Post subject: Re: kadish tree
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:12 pm 

kirk of xeniphers wrote:
hi , does anyone know how long it takes for my kadish tree,on my relto grow , just wondered ....thanks :D

I am not sure of the exact time it takes, before it shows up... but it DOES take awhile. Seemed like a pretty long while.

Yeah, with my first avatar I was completely convinced there was something wrong with the Kadish tree page & it simply didn't work. But it eventually showed up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:05 pm 
Obduction Backer

Pretty much everything you may want to know about the pine tree. It might be more than you want to know so I'll put it in spoilers.
[spoiler]Relto tree from Kadish growth.

The tree has ten different sizes. At first the tree is hard to notice and really small. The third size is as large as the other trees. Starting from the size four you can easily distinguish the tree from the other trees in your Relto.

The tree grows every 15 days. Turning the rain page off or on doesn't chance how fast the tree grows.

Enabling or disabling the Relto page doesn't affect the size and grow rate of the tree. The tree doesn't shrink when the Relto page is disabled. The page only switches the visibility and collision frame of the tree.

[/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:44 pm 
Obduction Backer

The tree grows in 10 stages of 15 days, so approxiamately 5 months for a fully grown tree.

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:35 pm 
Obduction Backer

i see, thank you charura... that makes sense... more magic dust... :-) and the joy of seeing it grow....... we missed that completely before.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:31 pm 
Obduction Backer

If you're in a hurry to have your tree back to full size like it was before losing your avatar I believe the clock is based off your system clock rather then cyan's server clock.... So you can just make it the future with a click of the mouse..... But only if you want to :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:43 pm 
Obduction Backer

Wow. I had never even noticed that the tree grows. Thanks! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:29 am 

numinous wrote:
If you're in a hurry to have your tree back to full size like it was before losing your avatar I believe the clock is based off your system clock rather then cyan's server clock.... So you can just make it the future with a click of the mouse..... But only if you want to :-)

Nope :wink: You cannot grow your tree faster. It will take 5 months for a full grown tree. It's based on server clock.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:01 am 
Obduction Backer

Annabelle wrote:
It will take 5 months for a full grown tree. It's based on server clock.

So that is why when the server goes down over a few weekends like has happened here recently that my tree was late to maturity by several days (9 to be exact)?

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:07 am 

Charura wrote:
Annabelle wrote:
It will take 5 months for a full grown tree. It's based on server clock.

So that is why when the server goes down over a few weekends like has happened here recently that my tree was late to maturity by several days (9 to be exact)?

Maybe :wink: You pay attention to details, I'm impress :shock: . So if I understand, by reading some of your posts spread here and there, you are really following the growth of each of your trees.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next