It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:06 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:50 pm 
Obduction Backer

That Palace drawing looks like a Giger-esque creature crashed into a neoclassical building :mrgreen:

KI #46116. Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
Want to know what’s going on in the Cavern? Visit the GoMe site.

MacOS wrappers, D’ni Lessons, DniTools, goodies.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:27 pm 
Obduction Backer

@Chloe: not cropped, it's a redraw with minor alterations - a very important difference.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:33 pm 
Obduction Backer

kaeebonrai wrote:
@Chloe: not cropped, it's a redraw with minor alterations - a very important difference.

Ah okay, it looked cropped to me which is why I said it was cropped from that image.

Chloe Rhodes

DIRT - Uru Live

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:13 am 
Obduction Backer

I'm confused by a lot of this spacial discussion, but I don't think there is any forced perspective on the Concert Hall itself, since it's a low area we can circle around so well, I think it's safe to think of it as "actual size" with the audience area extending back below the foyer hall, lining up with how low the balcony is on the canyon side.

The giant opening stage window on the balcony side is a pretty cool idea too...

It seems odd that the Concert Hall Nexus station has a hooded design but isn't embedded into a wall like the Ferry, Alley, Palace, and K'veer.

We certainly already know the Tokotah station has been in its specific spot a long time:

Is it possible that the Opera House Nexus station is meant to be a bit farther inside the Concert Hall and would have been moved inside once that area opened?

Not sure about the library courtyard though, its station seems especially out of place because it would have been easy to put it in the side wall of the library exterior (the side not facing the Ae'gura lake). Maybe it would have been for the inside of the upper library floor...

You all must think I'm crazy thinking and talking about Nexus stations. Well, I guess it's also about thinking of possible interior designs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5