It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:32 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:06 am 

In MOUL we were introduced to two new Bahro Caves and the Stone fragments but it was never really clear why we had them. So I was wondering if Cyan ever said anything about the original intent? Was there like originally going to be Yeesha messages in those caves explaining there purpose? I know from the concept art we got at Mysterium we got this year there was an age called the "Bahro Spiral Age" did that have anything to do with it? MOUL always felt a bit fragmented story wise and this has always been the part that really bugged me.

~Ty~

~Yeesha~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:36 pm 
Site Admin

Moved this post to the Spoilers, Hints, and Tips section.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:28 pm 

As far as I know the wedges don't have much of a story purpose, if any. Their purpose is mainly to show how much of the game you have completed, both as a way to check your personal progress and for bragging rights :) The Bahro pillars don't serve this purpose very well, because they are only for the hand journey ages and it is part of the story to return them to the Bahro. Thus the wedges were added.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:01 pm 
Obduction Backer

I've long thought that having tapestries appear in Relto after you complete the various journeys would have been neat. Mainly because I've always liked the looks of the tapestries and bookmarks that were in the Ae'gura library but never showed up in game.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Such as this

Edit: Spoiler tag because of large image.

Edit: Edit: Why did I not implement image scaling to the sites layout when we recoded these forums/site. >.<

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:44 am 

dgelessus wrote:
As far as I know the wedges don't have much of a story purpose, if any. Their purpose is mainly to show how much of the game you have completed, both as a way to check your personal progress and for bragging rights :)

True, progression and bragging rights do factor in. :) But I hope that isn't the only reason for them. I feel like there was more to it mainly because of the level of effort you had to take just to get one, (Eder Delin - Tsogahl) & (Minkata) especially.

Tweek wrote:
I've long thought that having tapestries appear in Relto after you complete the various journeys would have been neat. Mainly because I've always liked the looks of the tapestries and bookmarks that were in the Ae'gura library but never showed up in game.

I feel ya Tweek. :) Feel the same way about the journey bookshelf tabs from Complete Chronicles.

~Yeesha~

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]