It is currently Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:22 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:41 pm 

sho-RAH

I have been doing my Ahnonay Age in my restoration. my predicament is that I have been able to get to Ahnonay Maintenance 4 I was able to touch the cloth inside the Kadish Vault. A pal helped me to do the pellet drop as well. I got the wedge too.

Then I realized I wasn't able to get the lightning relto page along the way.
Thus I made the following inconsistencies.

1. I turned the book at the Ahnonay Kadish statue area.
2. This is major I touched the Water Ahnonay cloth on the island once again. losing access to Ahnonay 4 altogether. I guess another help from a pal could get me back there. So not much too worry about.

But right now no matter what I do i cannot get to the Relto page.

I know there is got to be some experts on this kind of situations and I would appreciate suggestions on what is the proper thing to do. Other than the Hara-Kiri option of erasing the Book. Or live in a Relto without the lightning.

Thanks in Advance,
Mel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:03 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Shorah, Melchizedek.

It is possible to still get your Lightning Relto page and you don't need any assistance to do it. See this Ahnonay Chart.

[Reveal] Spoiler: If the link doesn't work, try this:
Rotate to the Water sphere and swim to the maintenance area and touch the cloth (#4);
Rotate to the Mist sphere and use the linking cloth to get back to the maintenance area to touch the cloth (#5);
Rotate to the Space sphere and use the linking cloth to get back to the maintenance area to touch the cloth (#6);
Rotate to the Mist sphere again and use the linking cloth to get back to the maintenance area.
This should put you on the right side of the door to collect the page.

(I believe you meant to post this in the Spoilers section. I'll ask Hannah to move it for you.)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:25 pm 
Obduction Backer

@ Tai'lahr --- Guild of Greeters site is down for now so the link you provide isn't available right now...good you provide the solution as well :)

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:49 am 

If I had permission to use it, I'd add that pdf flow chart to the Guild Of Sleepers site.

So if whoever can give me permission to use it is reading this ... please PM me.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:41 am 
Obduction Backer

There’s also the Animated Map at the GoC.

KI #46116. Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
Want to know what’s going on in the Cavern? Visit the GoMe site.

MacOS wrappers, D’ni Lessons, DniTools, goodies.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:36 pm 

Mel, if you don't want to go to the trouble of turning the spheres, you could tag along with someone who's solving his/her Ahnonay for the first time and is about to collect his/her lightning page. Ask him to share his Relto and permit you to link to his fog Ahnonay maintenance room via shell cloth page in the red Ahnonay book.

P.S. I just remembered my other avvie needs to solve her Ahnonay. Feel free to PM me at KI#1040105. I'll wait for you.

Susa'n KI#1040105 (member Shorah gah bigtotee's Hood)
CT Hostess Susa'n KI#9122427 (member Cavern Tour's Hood)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]