It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:35 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:18 pm 
Obduction Backer

I have two computers with two accounts and am able to be my own helper in Ahnonay. Today I was fooling around and decided to watch the "Ages" globes turn as the age was advanced. I was able to do this but found it had to be the helper or visitor to the age that watched the motion not the owner. The owner had to do the age advancing via the linking books.

I am sure I have been able to be in the hallway behind the door that you have to open when you advance to Age 4 and watch the gears turn as the ages advance. No matter what I did today I couldn't get the ages to advance when either the owner or the helper were in this hallway waiting to watche the gears turn. Does anyone know a solution so I can watch the gears move?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:02 pm 
Obduction Backer

shorah

i know how...
Please come to the public city next thursday at around 13.30 KI
i'll arrange something.

Membre du quartier Mystpedia - KI 9392
Alts : EG Jan (gone) / Sleeper Jan KI (coming soon)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:35 pm 
Obduction Backer

Shorah!

Do you mean 13.30 KI time tomorrow the 12th or 13.30 KI time on the 19th? Just a little difference or uncertainty in interpretation of "next Thursday".

Thanks janeerah :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:57 pm 
Obduction Backer

both in case tomorrow, we cant do what i have in mind

Membre du quartier Mystpedia - KI 9392
Alts : EG Jan (gone) / Sleeper Jan KI (coming soon)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:43 am 
Obduction Backer

See you at 13.30 today! :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:52 pm 
Obduction Backer

I got it working today and was able to watch the spheres rotate with no problem. The rotation of age 3 to age 1 is a bit of slight of hand. Age 4 sphere has a light on it that the others don't. When rotating age 3 to age 1 sphere 4 is in the 9:00 position. When the book is touched by the avvie moving the ages sphere 4 all of a sudden is in the 12:00 postion and then rotates normally to the 3:00 position.

Watching the gears rotate in the hall behind the door you have to open when you first get to age 4 is great. All the gears work and I discovered a big golden colored gear overhead that I had never seen before because I just never looked up in there. Something to do with friends, even have a gear turning party!

EDIT: :evil:

I have found that for some reason the something interferes with advancing the ages or spheres. I have not pinpointed what this is nor how to cure it. I have been able to get it going again by resetting to age 4. The spheres will advance two times after that. A lot more investigation is needed. :!:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:23 am 
Obduction Backer

jek wrote:
I have found that for some reason the something interferes with advancing the ages or spheres. I have not pinpointed what this is nor how to cure it. I have been able to get it going again by resetting to age 4. The spheres will advance two times after that. A lot more investigation is needed. :!:

Do you mean the spheres will not advance at all, or simply that they won't appear to be turning from the outside? If the former, could it be that there is a stray Ning regrowing? I know that sometimes Quabs and Nings can reappear for reasons unknown, and this would obviously prevent further rotations. What does the clock say?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm 
Obduction Backer

Bogardan Mage wrote:
Do you mean the spheres will not advance at all, or simply that they won't appear to be turning from the outside? If the former, could it be that there is a stray Ning regrowing? I know that sometimes Quabs and Nings can reappear for reasons unknown, and this would obviously prevent further rotations. What does the clock say?

When the link page is touched there is not the loud mechanical rumble sound only the typical linking sound. The age does not advance, the spheres do not rotate, the gears in gear room do not rotate. I have seen and dealt with the quabs that will reappear in water Ahnonay but have never seen a reappearance of "Nings" in cloud Ahnonay. Sometimes it won't work and there do not seem to be any Quabs or Nings causing the problem, the counter is showing only one blue square. I usually send everyone but the owner to Relto and have the owner get the ages rotating again and then we can go back to watching the spheres or gears in action again.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]