It is currently Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:25 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:44 pm 

Shorah, explorers. I have just found all Teledahn "hands" and went for the pillar; I listened to Yeesha's words and tried to get the pillar, but it wont vanish, and it wont appear at my relto. I have tried several times, shut down and reopen the game, but it doesn't work. I had get it with another explorer some time ago, and I did not have any problem that first time, but a friend had the same problem, although the next time she went to get the pillar, it seemed to have been fixed.

It is a bug, or I have to do something more in order to get the pillar? I think that I don't have to, since I were exploring Teledahn with a friend and she got the pillar without any problem.

Thanks, and excuse my bad English.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:34 am 
Obduction Backer

Hi Urang :)
Look very close on the wall of the Bahro Cave there might be something you are overlooking :wink:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Look at the wall close in the Bahro Cave, did the pillar disentegrate while you were there ?
Yeesha may begin talking to you right away, but if not, press the glyph that represents a figure with a spear to listen to the next part of her story. Then press the Journey symbol to transport a pillar to your Relto island and jump into the hole in the center of the cave.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:17 pm 
Obduction Backer

Also, be sure this is not the situation in your Relto. :P

(In which case it's not a bug but a feature!)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:20 pm 

Urang wrote:
It is a bug, or I have to do something more in order to get the pillar? I think that I don't have to, since I were exploring Teledahn with a friend and she got the pillar without any problem.

This sounds familiar. I think maybe I had the same problem once.

Make sure you have the Relto page active for the four pillars in your Relto-book. That was my problem... if I remember correctly. THIS one:

http://www.mystwiki.com/wiki/Pillars_Relto_Page

Edit to add: Ohh, Ainia; that's what your video was showing, anyway.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]