It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:09 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Relto Music Player
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:12 pm 

Hello

My friend showed me "Descent" and i found the Relto Music Player. As much as I love the two available songs, are they really the only songs you can get in your Relto? I had a feeling there might be more buttons to click around the Ages like the one in the Gallery, but apparently not.

Post subject: Re: Relto Music Player
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:34 pm 
Obduction Backer

Sad to say, those two songs are it. Most of us just leave the cannen (music player) turned off. There is no way to add more music to it.

In at least one of the shards you can, but only you can hear it; another player visiting your Relto would not.

Edit: There's a very good reason why you can't play your own music through the game, BTW. The lower life forms that like to spread malicious software and rob you of your money figured out how to infect certain kinds of music files a long time ago. It might be possible that if an infected music file was allowed to play through the game, it might execute the malicious script and infect players' computers. That's a can of worms best left unopened.

Shame, though. It'd make life a lot easier for the folks who put on music shows for the rest of us if they could have an auditorium where their music could be heard in-game.

3 # 11308
The Lost Library of D'ni

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]