It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:49 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Speaking of logic ...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:09 am 

Most of you, (I presume) are veterans of the original Prologue -- I only ever played the stand-alone.

In the alone version the logic was: you got some kind of itch or invite to go to the desert, and there you meet Zandi who welcomes you and sends you to the cleft, where you get your Relto book from Yeesha. Am I remembering that correctly? Then you have to prove your resourcefulness to get into the city proper.

But in Live, you already have your Relto, and a link to the city and the cleft. How did you get there, and what is the logic?

~John

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:40 am 

Yesterday, on 19 December, we were in the cavern with the DRC answering (or dodging) some of our questions, when a loud, long bahro scream echoed through the Ages and we were forcibly linked to our Reltos, with KI's damaged and Relto progress wiped. Cue Live.

I suspect that certain people on the surface were also forcibly linked to new Relto's, at the bahro's sole discretion. You may be one of them.

KI# 45434

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:03 am 
Obduction Backer

did you lissten to yeesha speech be for you got to you relto about how the cleft is empty and the storm has passed.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2