It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:08 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:44 pm 

So I was reading through Sharper's journal for the 346,304th time and something jumped out at me from 2002.

There were a variety of posts about a unique stone connected to the bahro that kept disappearing and reappearing inexplicably. First, I can't find these quotes in the online transcripts I've found. So they weren't there originally but I don't know when they were added. When I first read them I was thinking the bahro linking stones, but as I re-read them, I'm conviced he's talking about the stone tablet from Myst V!!! Quick, go read them yourselves and comment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:49 pm 

5.12.02 - Simpson told me about a pretty strange stone, so I tried it out. I want it myself. I think I'll keep it here. Don't really care what the DRC thinks of that either.

5.17.02 - Stone is gone. Vanished right out of my office. Where's Simpson?

5.20.02 - Got the stone back again. Simpson claims it was back where he found it. Regardless, this time I'm keeping it in a more secure location.

5.25.02 - Now Phase Five approval. I've been so angry this past month, I've been ready to throw in the towel and head back up. It's utterly ridiculous what they are doing. The safety requirements they are pulling out. Somebody had better do something before we have an all out government down here. Although these threads on the forums may be something. The DRC, in secret, is suspecting Zandi. This could get fun.

Stone is gone again. How?

5.30.02 - Last time with the stone. I'm trying a more secure location.

6.3.02 - Gone again.

6.7.02 - I have the stone one more time. Simpson says he can't take it again. So I'm trying one more thing. Gut feeling about these creatures.

6.20.02 - Stone hasn't gone anywhere this time. I think they're afraid of the hanging rocks. Interesting.

[KI again #01792364]| Uru images | KI guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:52 pm 

Nope. He's refering to the linking stone to the upper area of Gahreesen. Note that he says they're afraid of the "hanging rocks" refering to the wieghts outside the second Shroom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:52 pm 
Obduction Backer

ok lets go find some hanging rocks :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:55 pm 
Obduction Backer

Ummm, I always thought the hanging rocks were the ones you could shoot down with the Shroomie Gun. Like Wyliam said. Thats why I always shot them ALL down hoping the Bahro would show up LOL. :wink:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]