It is currently Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:06 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

Which age should be the focus of our next tour?
Poll ended at Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:32 am
Eder Kemo/Eder Gira (Combined) 21%  21%  [ 6 ]
Eder Kemo (Separate) 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Eder Gira (Separate) 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Teledahn 39%  39%  [ 11 ]
Gahreesen 29%  29%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 28
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:32 am 

Shorah everyone!

Thank you to everyone who joined us for the First Step tour of Kadish Tolesa. It was a great turn out, and I got alot of good (and some bad) feedback about the event. However, all first runs are always dry runs, and there's always bugs to be worked out of the system.

If anyone would be so kind to leave your feedback and comments and suggestions about the event, I'd really appreciate it so it can be worked in for the next tour date. Just post your comments below, and don't be shy. :)

Personally, I have some bad feedback to give myself about my own event. Heh. It was that sadly most of my group either glitched out, dropped due to connection difficulty, or a multitude of other things. I had to eventually leave due to a bit of a family problem, so I'm not sure if my group ever got those things rectified. But I heard some of the other groups had a perfect run, and I'm really glad to hear that. :)

Also, you can vote for which age you'd like to have run during the next tour. Because of the holiday season, I'm scheduling the next First Step tour to run on January 6th, 2007. This way more people can attend, and our activities won't interfere with holiday festivities. :)

So please, leave your feedback and cast your votes! The poll will close next Tuesday!

Sincerely,
Seraphina Brennan
Amber Horizon Neighborhood Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:34 am 

Well, I was in the group lead by Sudre, and we had a great time. We were all very familiar with the puzzles in Kadish, but I still learned a great deal of new things. It's also really cool seeing the puzzles from other angles when other people solve them - the dials and the lens room in particular. Traveling with a group really reveals a lot about an age that you can miss out on otherwise.

I'm definitely coming along to the next event, wherever it is! I cast my vote for Teledahn, as there is a lot of depth to the age that could be revealed by exploring with a group.

Looking forward to the next trip!
-Tayrtahn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:45 pm 

Sounds fine. I voted for Gahreesen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:21 pm 

Same here. Gahreesen has a lot of history behind it- maybe you could do a lecture? :wink:

Plus, there are lots of little nooks and areas in Gahreesen to explore and fiddle with, besides the main journey. (Just the other day, I took the time to ride all the way around the Training Center on one of the entry ramps. What a view!!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:08 pm 
Obduction Backer

I too was in Sudre group (playing as Quill). I've been hoping to see him again in cavern to thank him. Our group lost one member early on, but other that that it worked well. I think 4 or 5 explorers is the perfect size for these things. I too vote for Teledahn. I'd love some first-hand advice on increasing my chances of seeing Shroomie.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]