It is currently Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:06 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:47 am 

Isn’t Delin pretty, with its autumnal overtones, pleasant birdsong and cosy feel…I don’t think its going to stay like this for long.

Some may remember why Delin was initially delayed due to weather problems, to be precise temperature issues. Now there have been some members of the community that experience a bug whereby in the first few seconds of link-in they see an age with everything unlocked. A good example of this when people link to Relto and see all the Relto Page objects in their Relto just for a split second.

Some of these people have also noticed this in Delin.

Snow, Delin is filled with snow for a couple of seconds before it all reverts to it normal autumnal self.
I first learnt this over at the DRC forums where the bug was mentioned and also a bit of code that affects it: [spoiler]xAgeSDLBoolShowHide.DisableObject: Attempting to disable drawing and collision on Garden02Snow...[/spoiler]
The topic can be found here for those who are curious, though it’s good to note the thread is IC.

Now taking this into account a theory came to my mind.
If Delin moves between autumn and winter, what about Tsoghal? I remember looking at the pictures and thinking “Urg, it looks far too sunny!” Which makes me wonder if Tsoghal won’t act in a similar way, moving from summer to spring?

The weather looks all sunny and summery just now, what if it changes to rainy spring time weather?

I think this would be and amazing step for Uru, especially if some hoods get Tsoghal and others Delin. Ages with changing seasons are something I've been waiting for, for a very long time.

It also throws up some other interesting ideas. What about the calendar rose? Will this affect these ages, or is time and seasons a new theme/journey?
Seeing that Delin is made based around Kemo, and Tsoghal looks like it is too (there’s a topic explaining this bit somewhere on this site), what does that mean for Kemo’s future?
Will we have to complete these ages twice, once in each season to get those missing speeches, or some other goodie?

I know allot of this is speculation, but I'm sure the seasonal thing will be true for both ages, at the very least Delin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:35 pm 

Cool! Snowy delin! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:06 pm 
Obduction Backer

The stranger wrote:
Cool! Snowy delin! :)

:lol: Nice pun!

:)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]