It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:47 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:18 pm 

Correct, if you send me an invite to your Kadish, I can go there any time I want. To supercede that, you need to bring people to your Relto and then let them use your bookshelf.

However, as has been stated, you can't send invites to your Relto, so (theoretically) you shouldn't ever have to worry about people surprising you there.

Here's a thought though - does resetting the book on your shelf destroy other people's nexus links to it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:35 pm 
Obduction Backer

Rils wrote:

Here's a thought though - does resetting the book on your shelf destroy other people's nexus links to it?

Yes it does. I had a problem in Kadish with the viewers not moving. I left a friend in my Kadish, went to relto, deleted my book, and linked back from the pole. I thought my friend would be there waiting for me, but she was still where I left her - in another Kadish. She still had a nexus link, but was to an orphaned age.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:39 pm 
Obduction Backer

Donahoo wrote:
Rils wrote:

Yes it does. I had a problem in Kadish with the viewers not moving. I left a friend in my Kadish, went to relto, deleted my book, and linked back from the pole. I thought my friend would be there waiting for me, but she was still where I left her - in another Kadish. She still had a nexus link, but was to an orphaned age.

Would that be a way for people to acquire multiple versions of a world? You could have your own copy and an invite link and the person who sent the invite delete that book, then you have two copies... Hmm... Now I just have to figure out a point to having that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:55 pm 

Actually, AFAIK, You can delete an invite by deleting it from your KI. It disappears from the Nexus but not from the invitee's KI.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:00 am 
Obduction Backer

you CAN uninvite people.
Open Your KI
go to your age visitor list and remove anyone you don't want in there any more.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2