It is currently Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:31 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:54 pm 
Obduction Backer

What happens if you have the original relto pillar page turned off? I think you lose the four pillars and everything associated with them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:21 pm 
Obduction Backer

Rusty_Russell wrote:
What happens if you have the original relto pillar page turned off? I think you lose the four pillars and everything associated with them.

From what I remember the stone ring is still there. I should check tonight with my avvie that, for some reason, doesn't like the original four pillars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:28 pm 

Mirage wrote:
I have almost the exact same problem as above, except I have the Eder stones but not the one across from it. To top it off I have finished all the journeys, returned to the cleft etc. and the missing stone is still missing. I even have gone as far as to retrieve all the pillars again, then replace them, twice, just to see if the stone would miraculously reappear. No such luck. I'm out of ideas, anybody else have any?

Twins! I've also completed the journey and miss a slab. I don't know which one though, as it's only the Eders-slab that I know belong to the Eders because of the dividing line. I know why I don't have it: while I was falling through the hole in the blue cave, my computer froze up. It was ticketed and I've heard nothing, so I sure hope its just a trophy well...

Returning to the orange cave and jumping doesn't work, I even deleted two of the ages and redid the journey in them but still couldn't get back to the blue cave...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:39 pm 
Obduction Backer

Did you try taking the pillars again? If you completed the Journey, they should just return to the cave automatically.

And I don't think we can turn the well off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:06 pm 

Rusty_Russell wrote:

You lose nothing. The stone ring stays whether or not the stone the relto page is enabled. You do NOT loose the state of the bahro totems, too. When the page is disabled you can receive or give away the totems.

[KI again #01792364]| Uru images | KI guide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:04 pm 

D'Lanor wrote:
Perhaps it would have worked if you had returned and retrieved the pillar before going back to the cleft?

Did this happen before or after the 1/16/07 update? This is important to add to your ticket because the behavior of the wedges was changed in that update.
Live 2 Release Notes wrote:
Bahro wedge appears only after successfully sending the Bahro pole to Relto.

On the other hand it seems realistic. In real life if you return home with a trophy and along the way you have a serious crash which knocks you out, then your trophy is most likely lost as well.

This may have been the problem. I noticed this happened before the last update, so the update may have prevented me from receiving the last stone. I guess I'll try to enter a bug report on this.

Post subject: The spinning D'nut!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:51 pm 

To get all of your spinning stones, you have to listen to Yeesha's message all the way through.
If you missed it, you can go back through the journey door and press the hand print on the wall to replay the message. Once you listen to it all the way through, you'll have that stone. You'll have to do that for each journey door though.

As far as your pillars, you can use the page to turn them off and turn them back into the one original pillar. And when you turn it back on again, you have your four pillars.

Any more questions, feel free to PM me, or send me a KI message. KI# 009944434.

Good luck and happy exploring!

Post subject: Re: The spinning D'nut!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:21 am 
Obduction Backer

kalyn wrote:
To get all of your spinning stones, you have to listen to Yeesha's message all the way through.

If that is a joke then I am sorry to spoil it, but it is just not true. I never listen to Yeesha's entire speeches and I still received all of my well stones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:10 am 

Dan'nee wrote:
Rusty_Russell wrote:

From what I remember the stone ring is still there. I should check tonight with my avvie that, for some reason, doesn't like the original four pillars.

You are correct. I have the Eder Delin stone with my secondary avatar that has not completed the cleft.

Well, unless they're playing video games, in which case heros die a lot too.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:58 am 

[quote="D'Lanor"]If that is a joke then I am sorry to spoil it, but it is just not true. I never listen to Yeesha's entire speeches and I still received all of my well stones.[/quote]

OK, not joking, and the tone was not appreciated.

I listened to about half of ONE of the speeches. I did not get that stone. I listened to all three of the other speeches, I got my stones. I did not get the fourth/first stone until I listened to the entire speech.

This could be one of those things that makes each person's experience unique, or it could have been a glitch unique to me, or a glitch unique to you.

I simply stated the solution I found when I had the *exact* same problem and tried all of the other solutions offered.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:00 am 

kalyn wrote:
D'Lanor wrote:
If that is a joke then I am sorry to spoil it, but it is just not true. I never listen to Yeesha's entire speeches and I still received all of my well stones.

I listened to about half of ONE of the speeches. I did not get that stone. I listened to all three of the other speeches, I got my stones. I did not get the fourth/first stone until I listened to the entire speech.

This could be one of those things that makes each person's experience unique, or it could have been a glitch unique to me, or a glitch unique to you.

I simply stated the solution I found when I had the *exact* same problem and tried all of the other solutions offered.

No, you've definately got the glitch. I didn't listen to the whole thing either, and it doesn't matter.

You should contact support to get your missing stone back.

Well, unless they're playing video games, in which case heros die a lot too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:04 am 

Weeeeeeeell, either way, I got my stone by going back and listening to that one particular speech all the way through.

Yes, I tried just listening half way for a second time.

It wasn't until I listened to the whole thing that I got my stone.

But I got my stone. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:33 am 
Obduction Backer

kalyn wrote:
D'Lanor wrote:

My tone could have been much worse. I used the word joke, but in fact I had a suspicion that you were deliberately spreading false information.

I realize now that this is not the case so I apologize if something of that suspicion seeped through in my words.

Still it seems that you are the only one with this unique experience.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3